Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Felicity's GM Application (: I_vote_lcapFelicity's GM Application (: I_voting_barFelicity's GM Application (: I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Felicity's GM Application (: I_vote_lcapFelicity's GM Application (: I_voting_barFelicity's GM Application (: I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Felicity's GM Application (:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ariannakim
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Felicity's GM Application (: Empty
PostSubject: Felicity's GM Application (:   Felicity's GM Application (: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:29 am

Name: Yanna Tingzon

In Game Name:
Felicity
(Rapsiel and Yanna are my other chars)

Reigon: Jakarta, Indonesia

Time Zone: GMT+8

Past Experience:
I have been a GM once before, and I do know some GM codes and the basic rules. I had a few friends that were GMs on other servers, so they usually explain the codes to me.

Why You Want To Be A GM:
Becoming a GM looks fun but I know that I have to do my job which is helping people and keeping an eye for hackers. I’m patient with people but Iget a bit annoyed if players do a never ending spamming and begging. I would love to make events and keep this server up. I think I'm obedient enough to follow the rules and approachable to ask for help.

I will try to come online everyday, but please note that the only times I can't come online so much is when i have my exams coming up, overflowed with homework or when I am in holidays. But most of the time, I would usually log in and check on the server

What I could to help is try to invite more people to this server and trust me, i will do this. Smile

What Would You Change About KingFlyFF If You Could:
Well, I wouldn't really change that much. The rates are fantastic and so are the awakenings. Although, I think that the mobs in Azria is too tough and hard to aoe.

How long have you played:
I have played flyff for 2 years and a lot more of other private servers. I've been playing this server (funflyff) for 3 months.

About you:
I'm half Filipino and Half German, though I don't speak both languages well, mostly understand. My main language is english and my birthday's on June Very Happy

I'm a patient and nice person, although I get pretty annoyed if players are rude to me or other players. I also think that its a bit irritating if they spam a lot for money or items.

I'm active when I don't have much homework or with my exams up. I can play minimum for 2-3 hours. My maximum was probably 6-7 hours.

Oh and if you would like to contact me heres my email:

aria.zozo@yahoo.com

Last edited by ariannakim on Mon May 03, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Felicity's GM Application (:   Felicity's GM Application (: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:30 am

goodluck Smile

Felicity's GM Application (: Roronoa_Zoro_Signature-1
Back to top Go down
smoKy
smoKy

PostSubject: Re: Felicity's GM Application (:   Felicity's GM Application (: Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:06 am

nice app...
good luck
Back to top Go down
ariannakim
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Felicity's GM Application (:   Felicity's GM Application (: Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:35 am

Aw Thanks You Guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Felicity's GM Application (:   Felicity's GM Application (: Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:09 am

not bad ^-^ good luck in the battle field! =o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felicity's GM Application (:   Felicity's GM Application (: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felicity's GM Application (:
Page 1 of 1