Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
my GM application ð,ð I_vote_lcapmy GM application ð,ð I_voting_barmy GM application ð,ð I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
my GM application ð,ð I_vote_lcapmy GM application ð,ð I_voting_barmy GM application ð,ð I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

my GM application ð,ð

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
takynom
Recruit
Recruit
takynom

[BG]Reputation : 0

my GM application ð,ð Empty
PostSubject: my GM application ð,ð   my GM application ð,ð Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Name:Francis Lebrun ( call me franky if you want)

In Game Name: Sephiflo *hero blade*.

Gener:

Reigon: Quebec/Canada

Time Zone: (UTC-5:00) Est (É.-U. and Canada)

Past Expierance: i played on dofus, flyff *english version* flyff *french version.

Why You Want To Be A GM: i want to be a GM because i wanna help some new players and maybe for try it for one time in my life

What Would You Change About KingFlyFF If You Could: make the re-pop of some giants a little faster.

How long have you played maybe 100-140 hours and i'll play kingflyff maybe forever ^^

About you: i'm autism,i like pizza,God Of War II,diablo II and Unreal tournament 2003-2004 and UT III and i love read book ð,ð what i hate is players who insult other with no reason x.x

Extra Information: sorry no extra informations =/
[/color]
Back to top Go down
smoKy
smoKy

[BG]Reputation : 0

my GM application ð,ð Empty
PostSubject: Re: my GM application ð,ð   my GM application ð,ð Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:12 pm

is short...:\
good luck
Back to top Go down

my GM application ð,ð
Page 1 of 1