Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
new krrrpro gm application I_vote_lcapnew krrrpro gm application I_voting_barnew krrrpro gm application I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
new krrrpro gm application I_vote_lcapnew krrrpro gm application I_voting_barnew krrrpro gm application I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

new krrrpro gm application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
m20072

[BG]Reputation : -2

new krrrpro gm application Empty
PostSubject: new krrrpro gm application   new krrrpro gm application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:46 am

(sorry for my last short application)
* please comment after reading :3

*Name:matan

*In Game Name:Krrrpro/agent002

Gener:Male

*Reigon:IL

*Time Zone:gmt +2

*Past Expierance:I have played global flyff alot of time till got banned for account phishing Razz i was playing from v6 to v13 and then ihad my own server for tests then in v14 i found king flyff and starting with my friend playing

*Why You Want To Be A GM:first i whould help :p after ill start learning about coding and all then maybe ill make admin application Surprised iwill find bugs glitches and hackers ( isee alot of cheat engines players) and more iwill think

*What Would You Change About KingFlyFF If You Could:if i was changeing somting i whould upgrade the server version every time i could and im changeing my own sfx and more Razz and i will try to invite more people to this server ill give all my edited good items Very Happy

*How long have you played: in knig flyff itihnk now 1~2 month and global ibeen playing about 6 years or more idont play flyff only >.>
alot of other games too i never leave hte computers Razz
About you:im from israel i love computers im on pc about 14 hours in every day ihate school >.> i love sports and eating icycream and falafel :p dont forget pizza PIZZA ROCKS! cheers and yes ilike playing kflyff and when its of igo to xat chat alot and ihate my sister Mad ispeak english and hebrew i have alot of friends too we all play soccer in school my mother shout on me when im on the pc too much ineed glasses but idont put ihate it D:

Extra Information:im with my friend on the skype 7 hours aday playing left for dead 2 counter source gunz and hacking my other friends computers xD we go bars alot drinking a litel bit and going home to sleep maybe you also want know what im doing in my bed ;_; nah i like photoshop editing too and make my sister ugly xD i have dog named jojo XD his nice he love me and i love him
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: new krrrpro gm application   new krrrpro gm application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:21 am

Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
m20072

[BG]Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: new krrrpro gm application   new krrrpro gm application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:44 am

santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new krrrpro gm application   new krrrpro gm application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new krrrpro gm application
Page 1 of 1