Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Pat's GM Application I_vote_lcapPat's GM Application I_voting_barPat's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Pat's GM Application I_vote_lcapPat's GM Application I_voting_barPat's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Pat's GM Application

Go down 

Worth enough for a GM?
Yes
Pat's GM Application I_vote_lcap25%Pat's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No
Pat's GM Application I_vote_lcap75%Pat's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Pat
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Pat's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Pat's GM Application   Pat's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:02 am

Name:
Patrick
In Game Name:
Techton
Reigon:
USA
Time Zone:
GMT-7
Past Expierance:
I have been GM on a couple of Private servers and unfortunatly none of them lasted long

Why You Want To Be A GM:

I always like helping people out with problems. I also like doing events. I know how playing till about 10pm where theres almost no GM online and everyone else is just vending. Thats when i like to do events so people wont feel so bored and actually have something to do.

What Would You Change About KingFlyFF If You Could:

If you would let me, I'd put an anti hack on KingFlyff. My cousin owns his own server and he says he can teach me how to put one in a server. I cant tell what Pserver he owns and what his IGN is because i think it says something like that in the terms and services

How long have you played

About a months or so. I've played eFlyff for about 4 years now. Made a couple of Master ( No Heroes yet ) and had alot of playing time

About you:

I like hanging out with friends but when i just dont feel like it, i play flyff. I play for AT LEAST 4 hours a day. People say im addicted to flyff but "F" em! I can do whatever i want

Extra Information:

Well like i said, I play alot of flyff and i can help people with they're problems. I speak English, Tagalog and bisaya ( Philippine languages ). Im kind of like an underdog here trying to make GM but i promise you Selena, if i dont put an Antihack in the server in a month after you hire me, you can fire me and maybe even bann me. Satisfaction guaranteed
Back to top Go down

Pat's GM Application
Page 1 of 1