Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Jack's GM Application I_vote_lcapJack's GM Application I_voting_barJack's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Jack's GM Application I_vote_lcapJack's GM Application I_voting_barJack's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Jack's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jrlando
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Jack's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Jack's GM Application   Jack's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Name:Jack Laurence T. Bush

Sex:Male

Sex :Male

Country/State:America

Education:Will graduated as a doctor

Active E-Mail Adress :jackgaray19@yahoo.com

High Level Languages:English and a little bit spanish

I Have Been Searching of online games that is free to play or private server so i wanted to search first i search online games it is error then when i saw on the other site i have searched MMORPG so the first i played is World Of Warcraft then i was bored playing and i search other so i found cabal then i played it for a long month maybe 21 1/2 months.Lastly i have been an Owner of Elite Cabal then i have been retired and i gave it to my cousin and the last i found flyff in the other site that advertising that game so i played international flyff like flyff gpotato and i am so bored because i am lvl 99 and using angel weapons then when i kill monster and gain experience i gain every kill 0.2 experience so i am so bored of it i am always killing maybe i killed 4597 Mammoths and when i am gaining and gaining i saw experience is just adding 22% and so on i am tired with the small damage in my character and a small experience i gain so i wanted to find another i found demon flyff but rates are small so i found Flyfordemocracy that high rates then i wanted to play it and i wanted also to be a GM on it to handle with care the game,making a legal events,supporting in the other players and guarding the server.
I.Jack Laurence promising to become honest on this game and i will follow the rules and i will not abuse my powers and host event goodly and kindly and not be strict.

MMORPG Games i have played:
World Of Warcraft
Cabal Online
MU Online
Conquer Online
Flyff Online

Why I Want to be a GM
-to support others ingame.
-to help other players those in need.
-to cheer players wanted to fight in siege but they think they will lose.
-to lead events and give ask reward what they that enough for the event.
-to teach beginners in the server how to play.
-to teach them the rules and regulations about this server.
-to ban/mute/freeze hackers.
-to mute spammers in game temporarily like 1-10 days.
-to forgive those banned players and until they said i will not do it again and if they do it again i will not forgive them.
-to be honest in game.
-to guard the game.
-to tell the those who have VPS accesser to fix it when the VPS crashed.
-to tell the those who have DB accesser to fix it when the DB crashed

good luck to me

thanks for reading.

Hope you enjoy.

If some questions just email me at yahoomail.com.My email is jackgaray19@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

Jack's GM Application
Page 1 of 1