Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Yukiru's GM Application I_vote_lcapYukiru's GM Application I_voting_barYukiru's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Yukiru's GM Application I_vote_lcapYukiru's GM Application I_voting_barYukiru's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Yukiru's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydknee
Sydknee

[BG]Reputation : 1

Yukiru's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Yukiru's GM Application   Yukiru's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:11 am

Name: Sydney

IGN [In Game Name]: Yukiru

Region: Australia

Timezone: GMT/UTC +10

Past Experience: My past experiences have been playing eFlyff for 2 years, leveling to Master & Hero Billposters. Other experiences include the creation and hosting of my own v11 and v14 Private Servers of Flyff, and currently GM of FlyForMango. Such use of GM commands is my experience, and the in-game world and the things around Flyff.

Why I want to become a GM: Well there are many reasons to why I want to become a GM. Such reasons include the helping of new players, or players who are in situations and are in need of GM assistance. As a player, I am active in game most of the time that I am at home.

What would I change about KingFlyff if I could: This question is hard to answer, for the server already is almost perfect. The only changes I would do would be such things as adding Security to the server, and probably upgrading to v15 databases and much more.

How long have I played: I have been playing Flyff for almost 3 years from today.

About me: I am Filipino, speaking Tagalog and can communicate with those who are speaking that language, and also English. I am a Grade 12 student who studies no sort of computing or coding, but have the ability to do so from past experience and self learning.

Extra Information: By having a time zone opposite to a couple of players and GM's, as a GM, I can nurture those who are online when they have no assistance of a GM who are online at their time & it would be great to work with the other GM's as a TEAM. As a GM, it would be my responsibility to take care and assist all players who are playing and who are in need of assistance, also to enjoy gaming with others, and also to make things fun around the the server. To spice things up, things such as events, and more unique ones to come would be implemented. It would be an experience to meet more people, and to communicate and be friends with them more. For those who look for Signatures, I have some talent to create some, but aren't the best Sad

Last edited by Sydknee on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selena
[KingFlyff]Owner
[KingFlyff]Owner
Selena

[BG]Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Yukiru's GM Application   Yukiru's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Well, I think you have a good chance just like all the ppl that applied. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingflyff.bloodygamerz.com/
Sydknee
Sydknee

PostSubject: Re: Yukiru's GM Application   Yukiru's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Selena wrote:
Well, I think you have a good chance just like all the ppl that applied. Good luck.
Surprised Okay, thanks for the reply ~
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Yukiru's GM Application   Yukiru's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:45 am

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Selena
[KingFlyff]Owner
[KingFlyff]Owner
Selena

[BG]Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Yukiru's GM Application   Yukiru's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:25 am

Keep waiting, your not denied or accepted just yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingflyff.bloodygamerz.com/
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Yukiru's GM Application   Yukiru's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:22 am

i like your display picture.
Back to top Go down
Sydknee
Sydknee

PostSubject: Re: Yukiru's GM Application   Yukiru's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Lol thanks you 2 x]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yukiru's GM Application   Yukiru's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yukiru's GM Application
Page 1 of 1