Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Victor's GM Application I_vote_lcapVictor's GM Application I_voting_barVictor's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Victor's GM Application I_vote_lcapVictor's GM Application I_voting_barVictor's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Victor's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vic10
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Victor's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Victor's GM Application   Victor's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Name: Victor (IGN Victor[Knight], Victor1[Ranger], Victorx[Blade])

Region/Time zone: Eastern time (US & Canada) (GMT-05:00)

Reason: I want to become a GM because I think I have enough experience of the game, and I know most of the King Flyff community. I also want to help people in the game that need GM assistance because usually while I play, there never seems to be any GM's online. Lastly I want to be a GM to make a fun environment for all the players that play King Flyff. I am also familiar with some of the GM command codes.

Past Experience: I have never bin a GM although i have seen other GM's and how they operate in different situations. I think although I have never bin a GM I am still a good candidate for the position because I know some of the GM command codes, and I am a fast learner so i can learn the rest.

Things I would do to change KF: If i became a GM i would first start by insuring that everyone is playing fairly and that no one is hacking, spamming or bugging. After that I would try to increase the amount of custom King Flyff stuff like arena, skins, or glows that would keep people wanting to play King Flyff and not any other sever. Lastly I would then try to offer ideas to better our server.

Time played: I have bin playing King Flyff since v14 came out on the server. I have also played the regular flyff for about 2 years, and I'm normally on everyday.

I really believe that if you choose me for the job this server will be the best privet server of all time!!!

Best of wishes Victor
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Victor's GM Application   Victor's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:45 am

Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
Vic10
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Victor's GM Application   Victor's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:20 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Selena
[KingFlyff]Owner
[KingFlyff]Owner
Selena

[BG]Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Victor's GM Application   Victor's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:23 am

im so sorry, Denied!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingflyff.bloodygamerz.com/
m20072

[BG]Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: Victor's GM Application   Victor's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:39 am

omfg lol
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Victor's GM Application   Victor's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:18 am

Move the thread then?
/facepalm
Back to top Go down
kimara
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Victor's GM Application   Victor's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:40 pm

hey Vic dont b sad because u got denied i also did
lol
guess were not ment to b gms

your's Tooty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victor's GM Application   Victor's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victor's GM Application
Page 1 of 1