Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Bloody Gamerz Is Back!!! Pics will be added soon! I_vote_lcapBloody Gamerz Is Back!!! Pics will be added soon! I_voting_barBloody Gamerz Is Back!!! Pics will be added soon! I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Bloody Gamerz Is Back!!! Pics will be added soon! I_vote_lcapBloody Gamerz Is Back!!! Pics will be added soon! I_voting_barBloody Gamerz Is Back!!! Pics will be added soon! I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Bloody Gamerz Is Back!!! Pics will be added soon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
death
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
death

[BG]Reputation : 5

Bloody Gamerz Is Back!!! Pics will be added soon! Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Gamerz Is Back!!! Pics will be added soon!   Bloody Gamerz Is Back!!! Pics will be added soon! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Hello former/active users of BloodyGamerz! I know everyone is probably upset with our staff. I want to take the time to apologize to each and every one of you of how slow our process has been. Do not think we have given up on our project because we havent! We have actually, got the client done! And we also have got the Runescape client finished. I know some of you may look down on Rs now adays, but we are spreading are roots back into the past, and experimenting with java and etc. Both BloodyGunz and BloodyScape will be up and running in the next few days! We are currently having problems with various hosting companies but we are looking to be up shortly!

We have many custom items,graphics, and interfaces! This inclues:

-Interface(inclueds buttons, talk box, jjang, loading screens, login screens and more!)
-New donated items made by your BG staff! You will see these on the post in the forum as soon as we post it!
-New armor made by the bg staff!
-New weapon effects (Including lightning when shooting a gun, and exploding red plasma lightning from grenades.)
-Custom bgm
-Custom Blood FX
-Custom Bosses
-Quests
-Monsters
-Clan war
-Custom launcher
-Faster downloading, and updating times.
-New website late out for gunz

For Runescape We will have
-Webclient
-Downloadable client
-Tons of quests
-New wep development
-it is a 508+ server (which means its completely up to date)
-Will be able to contain 100+ players
-And more(i just dont feel like posting 150+ custom creations....)

And there is more to look forward too! So join BloodyGamerz again, and enjoy it! We are now active, and will continue to be active untill the end! The web domain will be changing soon, and the storage space will be fixed as well as everything else. So have fun and be a part of the community again!

-Thanks

Death
BloodyGamerz Owner/Staff Team
Back to top Go down

Bloody Gamerz Is Back!!! Pics will be added soon!
Page 1 of 1