Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Server DownTime Notice I_vote_lcapServer DownTime Notice I_voting_barServer DownTime Notice I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Server DownTime Notice I_vote_lcapServer DownTime Notice I_voting_barServer DownTime Notice I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Server DownTime Notice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BloodyGamerz
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
BloodyGamerz

[BG]Reputation : 11

Server DownTime Notice Empty
PostSubject: Server DownTime Notice   Server DownTime Notice Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:51 am

Hello Everyone we currently well be probally going down during the tranfare to the new server changes may take 12-24 hours to notice the new Changes for the servers to reach some people we are tranfareing to a dedicatied server instead of Vps due to resources problems

Donation Name Reason

13.00 Ollie Flyff

10.00 Brandon Gunz/Donation

Thank you For Donateing

Last edited by BloodyGamerz on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forum.bloodygamerz.com
BloodyGamerz
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
BloodyGamerz

[BG]Reputation : 11

Server DownTime Notice Empty
PostSubject: Servers Back Online/Need Help   Server DownTime Notice Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Servers are back online sorry for the long wait we had to wait took while for the dns changes to kick in we are now on full dedicatied we should no longer experinece slow loading or slow while playing the games if u do how ever have a issue with lag we have well train live support agents to hanndle with ur issue that the reason for having the live support so you can get hold of staff member incase of Emerency and u may also ask to speak with a owner we are always in the live support available to take any call to get hold of us go to the live support select dept Game Mangament that be owners and supervisors of bloodygamerz.com

we are also trying to make Radio Station if u can help with this please add to ur msn Bloodygamerz@live.com

Thank you

Light
Back to top Go down
http://forum.bloodygamerz.com

Server DownTime Notice
Page 1 of 1