Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Hey guyz im back(for some of you) I_vote_lcapHey guyz im back(for some of you) I_voting_barHey guyz im back(for some of you) I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Hey guyz im back(for some of you) I_vote_lcapHey guyz im back(for some of you) I_voting_barHey guyz im back(for some of you) I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Hey guyz im back(for some of you)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dvd709
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Hey guyz im back(for some of you) Empty
PostSubject: Hey guyz im back(for some of you)   Hey guyz im back(for some of you) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:42 am

Hey guyz im back to most of u whoever remembers me im InFarnous former Gm of kingflyff so i just came by to check how it goes with yall 2 bad the server is down really wanted to play again xD well anyways im off now. Byee guys
Back to top Go down

Hey guyz im back(for some of you)
Page 1 of 1