Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
[GM Application] EnDz Very Very Edited ^^ I_vote_lcap[GM Application] EnDz Very Very Edited ^^ I_voting_bar[GM Application] EnDz Very Very Edited ^^ I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
[GM Application] EnDz Very Very Edited ^^ I_vote_lcap[GM Application] EnDz Very Very Edited ^^ I_voting_bar[GM Application] EnDz Very Very Edited ^^ I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

[GM Application] EnDz Very Very Edited ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
devilmau25
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

[GM Application] EnDz Very Very Edited ^^ Empty
PostSubject: [GM Application] EnDz Very Very Edited ^^   [GM Application] EnDz Very Very Edited ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:15 am

Name: John Christopher Pamittan

Timezone: GMT+8

In game name: Endzo0 (Blade), Endz
(Billposter)

Past Experience:
I used to play many kind of flyff for knowledge and I encounter many different things.

Why I want to become a GM: Based on my observations, players lack in knowledge on how to play it so I want to help them to be comforted in this good game, maybe they may think that this game is bad because no one is helping them.

What would I change about KingFlyff if I could:
These things are just some of my options to be added to kingflyff if possible that I will be a Kingflyff Gamemaster: we must use a better gameguard because some players use speedhacks, penyahacks and many more. The database of kingflyff, it's almost perfect but a little things must change a little bit, some maps are not use for leveling of the chars, make it sense, it's very useless. Make the game more more fun. Put some better drops on the monsters like one specific monster will drop a red chip only so they will stay there for red chip collecting, some mobs drop good cards and the edited cs items, make it fun, ok?

How long have I played this wonderful game: I play Kingflyff since it's v11 it's cool by the way.

About me: Intelligent, cute and simple. I'm not a kind of fashionist. I'm just simple as i say and I have one tought. I'm very helpful even they not used to help from me but my care for them is spilling for them. I'm an good communicator for years because some languages are used in class subjects, so I can communicate and help those people who use other languages. The way I speak is I am very respectful in heads, Gm's and co-players. I don't use bad words.

Extra Informations:
Even I have a lot of work to do. I can help other players for them to become a good Kingflyff player. I want them not cry but laugh of my good stories nor educated jokes about flyff. I don't want to become a bad apple because my promise as a good GM and my responsibility will be broken. I want events that are very funny and exciting to the players. I want to improve the game and many more. I know sample GM commands. We owned also a computer shop. We advertised this game to be played because it brings a lot of fun for us. I hope you pick me.,., Thank's for making us comfort of your game.
Back to top Go down

[GM Application] EnDz Very Very Edited ^^
Page 1 of 1