Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Janice Application(EDITED) I_vote_lcapJanice Application(EDITED) I_voting_barJanice Application(EDITED) I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Janice Application(EDITED) I_vote_lcapJanice Application(EDITED) I_voting_barJanice Application(EDITED) I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Janice Application(EDITED)

Go down 
+3
Antoni
Selena
janice_cute_003
7 posters
AuthorMessage
janice_cute_003
Recruit
Recruit
janice_cute_003

[BG]Reputation : 0

Janice Application(EDITED) Empty
PostSubject: Janice Application(EDITED)   Janice Application(EDITED) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:44 pm

*Name:
Janice Reyes

*In Game Name:
Shyjanice

*Reigon:
New York

*Time Zone:
(UTC - 5) Eastern Standard Time

*Past Experience:
Well my friends got me into Flyff when it was still v11 and I played for about 1 year on the public servers and then got bored and took a break from Flyff.

*Why You Want To Be A GM:
I'm applying and would like to join because this is a great server and i could do a lot to help out for you guys i love helping people and showing them what to do.

I've read the rules like 500 times (exagaration^^) love joking and can socialize with everyone really well.

*What Would You Change About KingFlyFF If You Could:
If I could change something from King flyff is to try and get rid of people who using cheats and hacks. I would try and keep them in safe place.

*How long have you played:
I've been playing eFlyff for about 5-8 months from now on.

About you:
Hi!!! My name is Janice, as Shyjanice in game. I was born and currently living in New York. I am 19 years old. Hey guys, just wanted top let you know im running for a spot as a GM. Well the reason for this is that i've been with server for a long time when i realized that i'd like to help players beyond what a normal player can help with so here i am. Also ill probably be only able to manage around 30-60mins a day during the week and longer on the weekends. I'd love to join the rest of the staff to make this a wonderful and hopefully exciting experience.

Extra Information:
Knowledge ingame; We need you to have enough knowledge about the game. Answer this question: does cheer give XP or upgrading chances?
It gives 10% exp bonus for a limited time.

Last edited by janice_cute_003 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selena
[KingFlyff]Owner
[KingFlyff]Owner
Selena

[BG]Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Janice Application(EDITED)   Janice Application(EDITED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:20 pm

You will get alot of guys after you if you become gm, judging by your pick. LOL but sure why not, we need some help and it would be nice to teach new players how to become GM and making you famous
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingflyff.bloodygamerz.com/
janice_cute_003
Recruit
Recruit
janice_cute_003

PostSubject: Re: Janice Application(EDITED)   Janice Application(EDITED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:23 am

Lot of Guys?? Yes, of course. I want to invite my friends to play King Flyff and making this server to great community.
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Janice Application(EDITED)   Janice Application(EDITED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:42 am

Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
David
David

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Janice Application(EDITED)   Janice Application(EDITED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:00 am

janice_cute_003 wrote:
Lot of Guys?? Yes, of course. I want to invite my friends to play King Flyff and making this server to great community.

Good luck with that, the best will win.
Back to top Go down
janice_cute_003
Recruit
Recruit
janice_cute_003

PostSubject: Re: Janice Application(EDITED)   Janice Application(EDITED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Hello. I invited my 10 friends and they are playing. And they said "This is the great server". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Selena
[KingFlyff]Owner
[KingFlyff]Owner
Selena

[BG]Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Janice Application(EDITED)   Janice Application(EDITED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:08 am

CONGRATULATIONS, You were picked for one of the Newest Game Masters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingflyff.bloodygamerz.com/
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Janice Application(EDITED)   Janice Application(EDITED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:12 am

Thanks for making the community grow.
Back to top Go down
janice_cute_003
Recruit
Recruit
janice_cute_003

PostSubject: Re: Janice Application(EDITED)   Janice Application(EDITED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Thanks you very much... I like this server... My character name is Shyjanice.
Back to top Go down
kimara
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Janice Application(EDITED)   Janice Application(EDITED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:19 pm

gzz on getting picked
hope u b a good gm^^
Back to top Go down
janice_cute_003
Recruit
Recruit
janice_cute_003

PostSubject: Re: Janice Application(EDITED)   Janice Application(EDITED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:25 pm

I hope is to try my best. To win is to try to harder. Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
janice_cute_003
Recruit
Recruit
janice_cute_003

PostSubject: Re: Janice Application(EDITED)   Janice Application(EDITED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:39 pm

I try to log in and see my character if it is GM, but it is still people in game. Sad

Selena, make my character to Gamemasters... Please??? Sad
Back to top Go down
Undercover
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Janice Application(EDITED)   Janice Application(EDITED) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:15 pm

a late Gratz Very Happy
im not sooo often in the forums :/

Under
Back to top Go down
Azeem
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Janice Application(EDITED)   Janice Application(EDITED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:44 pm

your not the only one whose invited alot of people to play, but im sure i know theres more qualified ppl, but good luck

Hoesntly, Me Matt, Rami, Would Also Not Aprrove Sorry
Back to top Go down
janice_cute_003
Recruit
Recruit
janice_cute_003

PostSubject: Re: Janice Application(EDITED)   Janice Application(EDITED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Aw.. Too bad,,Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janice Application(EDITED)   Janice Application(EDITED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Janice Application(EDITED)
Page 1 of 1