Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
(Guild) BloodyKids I_vote_lcap(Guild) BloodyKids I_voting_bar(Guild) BloodyKids I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
(Guild) BloodyKids I_vote_lcap(Guild) BloodyKids I_voting_bar(Guild) BloodyKids I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

(Guild) BloodyKids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
debiewl
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

(Guild) BloodyKids Empty
PostSubject: (Guild) BloodyKids   (Guild) BloodyKids Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Need a guild with Events ??

Join now BloodyKids !
Information :

lvl : 60+
Events : Every week

like : Money GIVE AWAY , Speed Event , Hide and Seek and more !

Send a mail when you want to join to : Debiewl
Back to top Go down

(Guild) BloodyKids
Page 1 of 1