Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Guild Siege Rules I_vote_lcapGuild Siege Rules I_voting_barGuild Siege Rules I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Guild Siege Rules I_vote_lcapGuild Siege Rules I_voting_barGuild Siege Rules I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Guild Siege Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selena
[KingFlyff]Owner
[KingFlyff]Owner
Selena

[BG]Reputation : 4

Guild Siege Rules Empty
PostSubject: Guild Siege Rules   Guild Siege Rules Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:15 am

[size=120]Guild Siege Rules[/size]

Please follow these rules for Guild Siege.

• Guild Siege will be held once a day against competing guilds. We do not want to see problems
    with players getting upset about loosing and requesting for 2 sieges in 1 day. If your guild loses
    you have the opportunity to get the crown back the next day.

• Regardless of how many times it may have been started due to technical difficulties/testing/errors.

• Selena is the only member of King FlyFF that has the power to start Guild Siege. Do not request any
    other staff members to start guild siege, for they can't do it.

• Saturday's Guild Siege is started automatically. Keep an eye out for when that is.

• Any foul play will be investigated. Remember we can search through all logs. Big King FlyFF brother is watching.

• False reports to King FlyFF staff will be punished.

• Disrespect to King FlyFF staff will also be punished.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingflyff.bloodygamerz.com/
MiniRadi
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
MiniRadi

[BG]Reputation : 3

Guild Siege Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Siege Rules   Guild Siege Rules Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:29 am

--> Stickied
Back to top Go down

Guild Siege Rules
Page 1 of 1