Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ I_vote_lcap~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ I_voting_bar~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ I_vote_lcap~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ I_voting_bar~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~

Go down 
4 posters

Should I be GM?
Yes.
~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ I_vote_lcap43%~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No.
~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ I_vote_lcap43%~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Maybe.
~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ I_vote_lcap14%~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
I dont care.
~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ I_vote_lcap0%~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Fallen
Recruit
Recruit
Fallen

[BG]Reputation : 0

~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~   ~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:45 pm

*Name:
Nicole, But prefer Nikki.

*In Game Name:
Tainted.

*Region:
Ontario, Canada.

*Time Zone:
GMT-5.

*Past Experience:
I have some experience with my own server i made, I am currently fooling around with it to find out how exactly a Flyff server runs and I have learned a few things such as, I can make my own NPC's, custom glows, I was checking out map making, and i can make recolored items. I know a bit of coding, And I can do GFX. I have been a GM on my friends server we fooled around with, Although it never went public, It was up for about two weeks. I know I haven't had much experience, We have to start somewhere right? I would like to learn a lot from this server, And if i could have that chance i would be very grateful.

*Why You Want To Be A GM:
I want to be a GM because I find that Death, Light, Selena and the rest of the team have a very heavy work load, And I would like to lighten that load, In any way i can. Being GM to me is not just a title or power, Its a serious job that can not be abused or fooled with. If i become GM i swear to never abuse my powers and to always help out when needed.

*What Would You Change About King FlyFF If You Could:
Not much really, I find that King FlyFF is pretty much perfect, Although I do see in shout's that players are bored with the same events, So i would mix up events and come up with new exciting and creative events to help keep the players entertained. I would also keep a tight communication with the staff and the players so that players will be informed of server downtime and updates ect. Although there isn't much downtime now, Id still like to help in that category.Other then that everything else is great ;D.

*How long have you played:
I have played FlyFF and Private Servers over the coarse of four years. I started with eFlyff and moved onto private servers once eFlyff got boring. I have gotten a lvl 62 Psykeeper, 67 Elementor, 60 RM, 57 Acrobat and a lvl 58 Mercenary.

*About you:
I am currently in High School, Grade 10. I'm a very friendly and helpful person, With a very exciting and creative personality. I love to help players in any way i can. I have 6 cats and a dog, And i love animals. xD. Ive made some friends on KF but not many and i wish to meet a lot more. I am actually pretty new to KF [Been here for almost two weeks now] and would like to make a difference! ^_^

*Extra Information:
I love King FlyFF, And I am super dedicated to this server. I can be on at weekdays for 1-5 hours depending on if I have Home Work. And on weekends for 2-11 hours. Sometimes i have to go to my dads house so i am usually spending time with him when i go. But other then that i can be on alot.

~ I know so many people are applying so I thought I might as well try :]. <3 KF!king ~
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: ~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~   ~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:18 am

I said Yes Very Happy

smoKy

PostSubject: Re: ~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~   ~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:27 am

good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaii
Kaii

PostSubject: Re: ~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~   ~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Goodluck. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~   ~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Fallen`s GameMaster Application~
Page 1 of 1