Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Ariy`s GameMaster Application I_vote_lcapAriy`s GameMaster Application I_voting_barAriy`s GameMaster Application I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Ariy`s GameMaster Application I_vote_lcapAriy`s GameMaster Application I_voting_barAriy`s GameMaster Application I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Ariy`s GameMaster Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariy
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Ariy`s GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Ariy`s GameMaster Application   Ariy`s GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:38 am

Dear King FlyFF Team,
I would like to become a part of the Team as a Game-Master (Ingame-Support)!

About Me

My Name is Benjamin M.
I am 17 years (2 .12 .1992)
I go to school on a so called 'gymnasium' grade 12 which isn't what a gymnasium means in english. In germany it's the highest branch of the 3 possible schools you can choose when finishing primary school after grade 4.
I also play piano for Guitar for 11 years by now and this year I was good

TimeZone:GMT+1

My Hobbies are:
-Going out with Friends, Swimming and of course playing Flyff on a server like King FlyFF!

Why you should pick Me?
-Well, I think you should pick me, cause i'm very flexible, patient and I like it to help the Community in the Forum and the User In Game.
-Also i know all the v14 Gm-Commands^^
-If the User have Any Problems, they can come to Me, ask Me and i will help them so good as I can.
- Im Very Active... 6Hours Online in a Day is minimum.

I do not only have experience in coding matters, I also played FlyFF for many years since v5 was out. Knowing all facettes of FlyFF by heart (and also maaaany bugs), I can always give support in ingame matters. If there are problems I can often find solutions pretty fast to help the players. Having experience as a moderator from good old Fame Time , I won't need basic instructions.

Why this Server?

Because I love this and I love to help User:) Im very flexible and I work at another Server for example Inposterum FlyFF (GM)and Moderator at FlyForFame (Fame is die)

Online/Active Times

Online: Every Day from 13:20 p.m
Also i worked for some Server as a Gm, for example:
- FlyForFame (Moderator)
- Inposterum
-FlyForBeat
-Destination of Fly
-FlyForPremium

Flyff Experience

I play Flyff because i like the graphic and the community.
I already play Flyff for 4 years, 2 years on the Official Server's

I also can design some things with Photoshop.
Already expressions with: Banners, Loadscreens etc

So, I hope you give me a chance to show my ability and help the server in every respect!

This was my little Aplication for GameMaster
You guys can contact me under:

MSN: Benjamin_M@hotmail.de

I got TeamSpeak 3 too, so Communication wouldn’t be so difficult Razz
Back to top Go down
Leann2010
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Ariy`s GameMaster Application   Ariy`s GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:42 pm

I vote for him, he's nice and very helpfull. Counting him as a new GM to add more fun on game. He love to make events and thats we want too..

Much respect,
Leann
Back to top Go down
Ariy
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Ariy`s GameMaster Application   Ariy`s GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:01 pm

WOW thanks for the nice comment:D clown
Back to top Go down
Leann2010
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Ariy`s GameMaster Application   Ariy`s GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:56 am

no problem sir..your nice and u deserve so much than that... c'ya on game sir
Back to top Go down
eleae
eleae

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Ariy`s GameMaster Application   Ariy`s GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:37 pm

i vote no.
>; not a very good app.
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: Ariy`s GameMaster Application   Ariy`s GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:14 pm

I deffinately vote up for this guy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ariy`s GameMaster Application   Ariy`s GameMaster Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ariy`s GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1