Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Kyle (Mononke's) GM application I_vote_lcapKyle (Mononke's) GM application I_voting_barKyle (Mononke's) GM application I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Kyle (Mononke's) GM application I_vote_lcapKyle (Mononke's) GM application I_voting_barKyle (Mononke's) GM application I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Kyle (Mononke's) GM application

Go down 
3 posters

Kyle a GM
1) Yes
Kyle (Mononke's) GM application I_vote_lcap8%Kyle (Mononke's) GM application I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
2) No
Kyle (Mononke's) GM application I_vote_lcap85%Kyle (Mononke's) GM application I_vote_rcap
 85% [ 11 ]
3) possible
Kyle (Mononke's) GM application I_vote_lcap7%Kyle (Mononke's) GM application I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Kyle

[BG]Reputation : 0

Kyle (Mononke's) GM application Empty
PostSubject: Kyle (Mononke's) GM application   Kyle (Mononke's) GM application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:49 pm

*Name: Kyle

*In Game Name: Mononoke, Jiraya, Jade

Gener: Male

*Reigon: United states

*Time Zone: EST

*Past Expierance: i do not have much expierence actually as a GM, however i have been playing eFlyff since version 4 came out so i am very familiar with how flyff works and i have actually learned codes since v6 and i have my own GM handbook created by sayanora and the codes are quite easy for me. even though i have not been a GM yet i kno how to do the codes and hold events. Since ive been playing Flyff for a very long time i know almost every event ECT.

*Why You Want To Be A GM: I would like to become a GM because i am getting quite bored with the actual game play of a normal player because with all these donator cloaks and such the siege has declined because now siege is just basically a "bp" only thing because the massive amounts of hp and damage has dramatically increased. Furthermore, ive wanted to become a GM since v10 of Kingflyff because there was always so many events held with all my friends being GM's and it seemed quite as an enjoyable expierence. Also, since people find me as a "asshole" i would like to become a GM to change that so people would have a totally different perspective about me and that i can actually be loved instead of hated by some.

*What Would You Change About KingFlyFF If You Could: If there was such things needed to be changed to KingFlyff i would say it would b banning the donator cloaks from siege because the amounts of HP does not seem fit and fair for a very lagging and unruling place already. With the amounts of lag since so many guilds already participating...the cloaks would just make it easier for BP's to kill everyone. And, i would get rid of the hackers because in other private servers, when KingFlyFF was down Azeem, Duhast, myself, Gui would go onto other Private servers and use Duping / Money hacks / Cheat engine ECT. because as i have also noticed there has been duping or some sort of penya hack that has occured through out Kingflyff because people are spending 15 trillion penya on a donator cloak, which seems quite unlikely penya to get with penya rates of 500k in azria. and Ancient weapons only selling between 40-50b.

*How long have you played: i have been playing eFlyFF since version 4 and i have been playing KingFlyFF since v10 (late), mostly joined at the beginning of v11 which was a little more then a year ago. I have enjoyed events with GM's that i am still friends with today and some GM's that have come back time to time to check up on the server ECT. i kno all of the events that (ZetaVirus / Mason / Azeem) have taught me. and i have my own ideas for events that mayb e fun for people that have not expierenced.

About you: I am a sophomore in High school i am 16 years old, i am on the JV tennis team for my school, I am a B average student but as my teachers say could easily be an A student but i have the quality of being naturally Lazy. I am very into KingFlyFF, and i prefer it over eFlyFF because the community comes off as nicer and more appealing, and more and more players have been coming to KingFlyFF everyday now. and that seems to be because of Selena's and Death's work on the server. I am in driving school at the moment trying to recieve my licsense, and i think that is about it

Extra Information: I am a huge dog lover, i am very allergic to cats. I come onto KingFlyFF for at least 2 hours a day, and i think thats about it

Last edited by Kyle on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding a poll)
Back to top Go down
gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Kyle (Mononke's) GM application   Kyle (Mononke's) GM application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:02 am

So are you leaving or applying for gm? .-.
Back to top Go down
duhast2

PostSubject: Re: Kyle (Mononke's) GM application   Kyle (Mononke's) GM application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Well if anybody could be gm its kyle. I'm sorry but obviously people think I suck too much so I'll let kyle do it. I mean I've only played this server for longer then anyone playing now but its ok when someone playing for 2-3 days gets gm. But you know its a cruel world.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Kyle (Mononke's) GM application   Kyle (Mononke's) GM application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:42 pm

im bored as a normal player i wanna become a GM, cause matt u kno im on KF alot
Back to top Go down
duhast2

PostSubject: Re: Kyle (Mononke's) GM application   Kyle (Mononke's) GM application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Lol me and you have played through like 20 wipes together. Remember our old money making method with the diamonds. LOL. You get 120 wep the next is mine so on and so forth. God that was fun.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Kyle (Mononke's) GM application   Kyle (Mononke's) GM application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:40 pm

dude if u came back i have fuckin 3 trillion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle (Mononke's) GM application   Kyle (Mononke's) GM application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyle (Mononke's) GM application
Page 1 of 1