Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
eleae's GM application I_vote_lcapeleae's GM application I_voting_bareleae's GM application I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
eleae's GM application I_vote_lcapeleae's GM application I_voting_bareleae's GM application I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

eleae's GM application

Go down 
+10
Karin
k0nvictNL
Riri
Ikamosho
Azeem
Elii
• Thuas •
Riku
Rami
eleae
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eleae
eleae

[BG]Reputation : 6

eleae's GM application Empty
PostSubject: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Name: Eleae Mayne
In Game Name: Satanah[Hero Elem], Asaliiah[Hero BP], Slavebabe[Hero RM], Eleae[New Char]
Reigon: United Kingdom / England
Time Zone: GMT ;D

Past Expierences
Played eFlyFF for 5 years on and off. (original flyff)
I of course started gaming at age ... like... 10? When my cousin introduced me to Runescape.. -mega cringe-

Why I Want To Be A GM
Makes a change from being a member all the time. Making events would be cool. I'm an ace leader, and could handle whatever the players throw at me! I also want to be a GM because im highly interested in gaming, have done for a loooong time. I believe this could be a starting point for me Very Happy
OH AND.. Im super effing user friendly. I dont talk technical, so i am good at helping those ''less able'' with computers. <3
I am also hoping one of my patcher designs (ask Rami, Azeem, Matt/Death or myself) could go public and be used as a new one Very Happy

What I Would Change About KingFlyFF If I Could
Hmm.. Well i dont think any of the GMs are british.. So i guess maybe a more varied range of time zones, meaning more time for ''customer'' support lols.
I alreay entertain people on xat chat as much as i can! And I already help my guildies with whatever i can, i.e levelling and such.
I guess that's me saying i would bring sh*t loads of entertainment for players, not just in events and opportunities for them, but also hang out with them, get to know as many people as my memory can hold.. and entertain with words! Very Happy

How Long Have I Played KingFLYFF
Eh.. Must be like.. a month now.. Last time i applied for GM it was one week LOLS. Since then i've got to know all the GMs, Admins, and general xat users.. aswell as made my own guild [[ BlackMagic ]] which i believe is very popular, and i know pretty much every member in it down to their favorite colour ;D

About Meee
I would happily say that im a pretty cool person. Im fun, and overly active online. You could generally find me on msn, xat or on KingFLYFF.
I have a nickname on xat, Vikki [stitch] calls me Elliot, as i call her Victor.. and Gui calls me his mexican pool boy. LOL. God knows why, all i know is that its a lot of fun!
Im very social, and i do my best to help people out, this would include making guild events where my guildies can win thins like penya, greens, and assortments of other items Very Happy

I have an awfully dirty mind. A warning is that i often speak it. LOL.
Oh and i flirt a lot.. Habbit i guess D: LOL. So watch out!

I am stupidly active on KingFLYFF. Ive actually quit eFLYFF entirely now.. It just seems like cr*p compared to this D:
It wouldnt be an exaggeration to say that my average hours online each day is around 20hrs out of 24.......
Yeah i know what youre thinking, no lifer. LOL.
..Well youre partly right, im not gonna lie lols.

Im used to being a total effing noob on most games. Okay, okay i lie.. On ALL games ]:
However, i was announced the best elementor on the game.. O: Mega wows. So i was overjoyed [retarded i know] LOL.

Extra Infomation [I know, youre thinking OMFG SHUT UP GIRL]
Im straight. Unlike nick LOOOL i jk.
Im fun. And i currently run a Skype Radio thing for anyone who wants to hear some pwnage music. (Got to add me on skype though).
I tend to make better friends with guys.. Probably because im a bit of a lad myself LOL.

AND.............. dun dun daaah..!
I KNOW GM CODES!!!!! Infact i am currently working on making an epicz spreadsheet for anyone that needs it.. which includes all the GM codes, Every green/rare weapon (abovelvl60) in the game, all the green armors, all cs sets, all monsters, etc. etc.

Okay so ill shhh now. I babble a lot when doing this kind of thing lolz.
I hope you got all the info you wanted to know about me and i look forward to your reply ^-^

~eleae <3

~~~

SAMPLE WORK
Oh and, thought i might add some samples of the patchers.
Made entirely by me Very Happy
The 3rd one is pretty awful to be honest.. But since i did it, i may aswell post.
There are plenty more to come if i am assigned to do them, i would make festive ones and just generally nice ones.
Perhaps one a month LOL.
Please bear in mind these are awful quality images, i dont wish to post the proper ones.

It would also be SUPER SUPER cool if those reading this, could reply with their favorite of these.. It will help me set themes for future ones (if wanted).

eleae's GM application KFpatcherSCREEN
eleae's GM application KFpatcherSCREEN3
eleae's GM application KFpatcherSCREEN2

Last edited by eleae on Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rami
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Ok, Many things to say on this.

1. You MADE me read this at 5 am ! Good Job. You just killed my eyes with that size 4 Font.
2. I am very impressed with this application to be honest, i have seen you moderating the xat chat and i am impressed of what you have done with the patcher designs.
3. We all know i rape you in Gunz. So just dont speak about it. PS: I rape Matt(Death) Too. Hes Ezpz.

4. I will be taking this Application in consideration in terms that I will be speaking to Selena about it... As far as i know these are the statistics for your app.

Death = Yes. | Rami = Yes. | Selena = Waiting Approval
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:18 pm

And once again. Confidence killers... Meh. Ele is amazing though, i can give her that much...
Back to top Go down
eleae
eleae

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:44 am

lol thankies riku.
and lol i read what you wrote about that xD
im not an old gm at all or ANYTHING, if that makes you feel any better? lols
<3
Back to top Go down
• Thuas •
Recruit
Recruit
• Thuas •

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:33 am

Wow. Good work.

Good luck on this Wink
lol!
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:22 am

I know your not lol, I know all of them...
I just get shotdown pretty easy. (Low Confidence Level)
It doesn't help when those of high ranking (*Cough* Rami *Cough*) say how much they approve of you, when my app is just collecting dust on the forums...
But thats the way the world works huh, I mean, I understand why and all. They should get the absolute best they can.

We all have our pro's and con's.

I might not be able to make the game prettier, But I can make it run better, I can help players more than im currently limited to. I can help resolve conflicts, problems, system errors, crashes. I can help the server too...

But Ele, you are amazing, and you would be a good GM. I still hope to be part of that staff too, If we are lucky, they pick-up both of us! Smile
Back to top Go down
Elii
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:59 am

make her a GM yoo
Back to top Go down
Azeem
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Matt=Yes| Rami= Yes| Selena=Just waiting for her to come on| Nick=Gay LOL, Azeem = HELL yeah, Yes, and When can you Start?
Back to top Go down
Ikamosho
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:31 pm

ELEEEEEE <33333 GOOOOODDDD LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKK <33 :DD XD
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Well Ele, Your basicly a GM, Congrats hun Smile...

(Put a good word in for me Wink)
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:51 am

very very nice Very Happy! Good luck ^-^~
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:20 am

She is a GM now.

Congrats Ele <3
Back to top Go down
eleae
eleae

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:09 am

thanks guys for the support (:
gonna do my very best to help everyone and entertain!!!
^-^
Back to top Go down
Ikamosho
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:22 am

GTZ ELE :]<33
Back to top Go down
k0nvictNL
k0nvictNL

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:53 am

Well ele Congratz on GM(maybe a little bit late but better late than never)

I hope you still will go on your elementor to have some fun with the guild you belong to. Because without your help we won't get anywhere.

Greetz k0nvictNL
Back to top Go down
eleae
eleae

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:47 am

aww dennis <3
lol.
dont worry babes its all goood.
Back to top Go down
k0nvictNL
k0nvictNL

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Well im just saying it for all the friends that knows you as our old Guildleader.
When you did become a GM you changed almost every guildmember is saying that so and im sure that's right because your not talking to me anymore most of the time when you saw me come online you was always saying hi but now you just ignore me and i just want the old eleae back. You don't have to say hi always on msn or something but just sometimes.

Maybe you don't understand me that well but you know i have a hard time those days.
And on flyff your most of the time offline on my friends list even if you are online....... that sucks( im just thinking you ignore me or just to not get pm't that much) I should be the last i ques.. But that's what im saying to you know just personaly. if you have any question or you don't understand me ask me about it or maybe karin..

Greetz k0nvictNL
Back to top Go down
Ikamosho
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:10 pm

that was deep dennis o.o D: i dont think eles goin anywhere tho. she, u, and i are all apparently goin thru some tough times. erm i think she is. dont worry <3<3
Back to top Go down
eleae
eleae

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:19 am

i know ive changed. i just dont have as much time cus of dealing with issues.
i promise once everythings cooled down ill rejoin BM for you <3
i get entirely what you mean and i dont want any of you to feel neglected, ur not the only one either.. i dont talk to ika as much as i did..
on the bright side..
HAZE JOINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HES IN THE GUILD!!!!
LOOOOL.
so go glomp him loads. LOL.

and lol ika ''that was deep dennis'' xD
-enter sexual reference here-

but so you know guys.. just pm me in game and we can hang out if im not resolving something important. also join in on events and have fun doing those too.. as you know i host most of them, so if its not a tournament [[gets way too busy/chaotic]] then im avaliable to chat anytime. especially the invasions (:
but have no fear. ill still be around <3
Back to top Go down
k0nvictNL
k0nvictNL

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:10 am

Well im glad to hear that. But i was just saying what i was tinking yesterday and talking for most of the ppl i know and you know you as a Guildleader. So that's just what i had to say.

And Ika fix your laptop and computer?
And DEEP? holycrap...
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:39 pm

Deep is best... Wink
Back to top Go down
Karin
Karin

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Riku wrote:
Deep is best... Wink

Orly now?

And yeah, I gotta agree with Dennis.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:51 am

Karin wrote:
Orly now?

Yes, Deep is pro. Deep is best. Deep is better. Its all good though Wink
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:38 am

woooooooow... .-.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:04 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eleae's GM application   eleae's GM application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eleae's GM application
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next