Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox I_vote_lcapMy new sigs :P Rate and comment plox I_voting_barMy new sigs :P Rate and comment plox I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox I_vote_lcapMy new sigs :P Rate and comment plox I_voting_barMy new sigs :P Rate and comment plox I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tremble
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox Empty
PostSubject: My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox   My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Here is my first one Razz

My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox Sasuke

Then the second one Razz

My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox Samus
Back to top Go down
Criminal
[BG]Mod
[BG]Mod
Criminal

[BG]Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox   My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:16 pm

For the first one i give you 10/10, And for the 2nd one 8/10 Very Nice Razz
Back to top Go down
EmoKingSam
EmoKingSam

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox   My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:59 am

what program are you using? I use photoshop :S but i have no idea on how to put in those characters and what not. I mean I could do it but it would take me a long time erasing the background of the characters to transparent so they would fit in. Too many layers Neutral
Back to top Go down
Afridity1

[BG]Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox   My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Very nice 20/20
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox   My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:08 am

o.o 10/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox   My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new sigs :P Rate and comment plox
Page 1 of 1