Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Jestic's Application I_vote_lcapJestic's Application I_voting_barJestic's Application I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Jestic's Application I_vote_lcapJestic's Application I_voting_barJestic's Application I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Jestic's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jestic
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Jestic's Application Empty
PostSubject: Jestic's Application   Jestic's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Name: Ricky Harden

In Game Name: Jestic

Gener: male

region: Australia

Time Zone: GMT +10

Past Expierance: I have had no past expierance but im a fast learner and always willing to learn new things.

Why You Want To Be A GM: Because I'm an active player. I always abide the server laws/regulations.. I am a TRUSTWORTHY player.. For me.. I'm a player who you can rely
on.. I'm a person who can perhaps follow simple rules. I maybe a kid.. but trust me.. I think like an old man. (just kidding) But.. if you will choose me.. it would be grateful.. anyways.. All i can say is.. YOU CAN TRUST ME!

What Would You Change About KingFlyFF If You Could: My goal is to help other people with there server problems. I also want them to become active on the server by showing my self as there model. I Found out that some of the players have problem in-game and some issues with it.. i really want to help the server with all my knowledge.

How long have you played: I have played on and off for about 2-3 months on and off now.

About you: Well what can i say im just a 16 year old kid living it up in Australia. I like going out riding moto bikes and hanging with the boys, i play football (NRL) for st marys under 15s dervision 1. If im not out playing football riding bikes or hanging wit the boys im at home on kingflyff.

Extra Information: If im accepted i will bring Honor, Trust, Appreciation.. I will make sure that you guys will trust me as long as I'm accepted..This things that I have said are great responsibilities I want to share. If I will be accepted.. I will bring you the best that I Have. Thank You.

thank you for your time
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Jestic's Application   Jestic's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Sorry dude.. KF law says 18+ to get GM.
Back to top Go down
Jestic
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Jestic's Application   Jestic's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Thats abit unfair i might be young but i act muture enough to be atleast 18 Razz
can yous give the age a pass pretty please
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Jestic's Application   Jestic's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:28 pm

if we did that then why bother running the game at all
under 18 means lack of real responsibilities
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Jestic's Application   Jestic's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:50 pm

That is very true. Though in some cases there are those who are young and act above their age level. But honestly, if you act mature enough then why did you beg o-0?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jestic's Application   Jestic's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jestic's Application
Page 1 of 1