Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
========>NEW PK SYSTEM<========= I_vote_lcap========>NEW PK SYSTEM<========= I_voting_bar========>NEW PK SYSTEM<========= I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
========>NEW PK SYSTEM<========= I_vote_lcap========>NEW PK SYSTEM<========= I_voting_bar========>NEW PK SYSTEM<========= I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

========>NEW PK SYSTEM<=========

Go down 
AuthorMessage
demon212
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : -1

========>NEW PK SYSTEM<========= Empty
PostSubject: ========>NEW PK SYSTEM<=========   ========>NEW PK SYSTEM<========= Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:03 pm

I brought this idea since people now are getting less interested going on pk server or pking people. I have come up with an idea of which is like the opposite of that the pk system is right now. Right now the pk system is whenever you kill people ur pk points go up and it reduces ur pvp as well as pvm dmg. It also prevent you from buying or getting things from the npc.

THE NEW PK SYSTEM should be like this :

Whenever you kill people your PK POINTS YOU UP , AS WELL AS YOUR DMG. Like when ever you kill someone u get +0.01% ATK or DMG. With 1k kills you get +10% atk or so on. AND Whenever you get killed ur +atk% will reduce by 10-20%. And for the NPC, people should be allowed to get things even when they are in red named.

=> IDK YET WHAT THE MAX KILLS WOULD BE BECAUSE KILLING 10K PEOPLE WOULD ADD 100% SO IDK. IT IS FOR THE STAFF TO DECIDE <====

==> THE MORE PK POINTS, THE MORE WANTED YOU WILL BECOME, THE MORE FAME, ATK YOU WILL GET, AND MORE LIKELY U WILL BE CHASED DOWN <===

==> PK POINTS SHOULD BE RANked by colors in ur name <====,,,,,
EG:
10 Kills = GREEN
50 kills = PINK
150 = BROWN
300 = RED
700 = DARK RED
1k+ = BLACK

=====> I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS IDEA <=====
Back to top Go down

========>NEW PK SYSTEM<=========
Page 1 of 1