Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
~Arashi\'s GM APP~ I_vote_lcap~Arashi\'s GM APP~ I_voting_bar~Arashi\'s GM APP~ I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
~Arashi\'s GM APP~ I_vote_lcap~Arashi\'s GM APP~ I_voting_bar~Arashi\'s GM APP~ I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

~Arashi\'s GM APP~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

~Arashi\'s GM APP~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Arashi's GM APP~   ~Arashi\'s GM APP~ Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Time Zone:Eastern(GMT-5)

Why I would like to be a GM: There are many reasons why I wanna be a GM, I'm a friendly person, Easy to get along with, I like to help others, and I really like this server and everyone in it :].If I was chosen i could try to help out as much as possible,I'm on quite a bit,I get home at 1:00 from school and i'm on until 9:30.I'm on very late on weekends unless im playing football :].

What could i do for the server:Well, i would definitely try cracking down on hacked equips,dupers and make it a better experience for people playing king.The people playing the server deserve to not have to deal with hackers and such on a everyday basis,making it a more fun time on the server.

We Should Know About You: Well,I like to play football,as i said I'm probably one of the nicest people you'd ever meet.I'm a Sophomore in High School and I have a 3.3 GPA, I recently moved because my dad passed away from cancer.But, I like it better down here cause there's more of my family.I love going to North Carolina cause its amazing.That's about it Very Happy.

Last edited by Arashi on Tue May 04, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raezu

[BG]Reputation : 0

~Arashi\'s GM APP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Arashi\'s GM APP~   ~Arashi\'s GM APP~ Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:39 pm

TOO SHORT ARASHI
Love Smasher
Good Luck Rofl
Back to top Go down

~Arashi\'s GM APP~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Gamerz :: BloodyGamerz Is Back :: Applications-
Jump to: