Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
King Flyff Cooking School I_vote_lcapKing Flyff Cooking School I_voting_barKing Flyff Cooking School I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
King Flyff Cooking School I_vote_lcapKing Flyff Cooking School I_voting_barKing Flyff Cooking School I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

King Flyff Cooking School

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

King Flyff Cooking School Empty
PostSubject: King Flyff Cooking School   King Flyff Cooking School Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:56 am

Hi, My name is Dave AKA MorbidReign. I am a 4star chef here in the city of Winnipeg Manitoba Canada.
And because I know the majority of us are lazy. I have decided to put your food to work for you.

So we will start with my personal favourite. Chicken and Shrimp Rissotto.

You will need the following.

6cups of cooked rice.
3-5 chicken breasts, cooked
1-2 shrimp rings (30-70)
fresh/jarred parsley
2-3 cans of chicken broth (Campbells works best)
Minced garlic, 3 cloves
butter

First you need to cut your chicken into desired shapes, sizes and amounts and clean your shrimp.

Mix up your cooked rice with your chicken in a large pot and try to get an even amount throughout.

Cook shrimp in a pan with butter minced garlic and parsley... generous amounts of all plus a pinch of salt and pepper.

When the shrimp coil up, immediately dump it AND the butter/grease in with the rice and chicken.

Use the same pan or a new one of greater size , heat on medium. dump full pan full of rice shrimp and chicken mixture into the pan, add more garlic and butter, when you begin to hear sizzling throw in about half a can of chicken broth.

Continue until All the rice has been mixed in a pan with broth.

Plate and serve. Bon Appetit
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: King Flyff Cooking School   King Flyff Cooking School Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:58 am

weeeee fooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: King Flyff Cooking School   King Flyff Cooking School Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:51 pm

wow o-o that sounds so good! I may make it for mehself =D!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Flyff Cooking School   King Flyff Cooking School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Flyff Cooking School
Page 1 of 1