Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Smasher's GM Application >:D! I_vote_lcapSmasher's GM Application >:D! I_voting_barSmasher's GM Application >:D! I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Smasher's GM Application >:D! I_vote_lcapSmasher's GM Application >:D! I_voting_barSmasher's GM Application >:D! I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Smasher's GM Application >:D!

Go down 
+2
Riri
Raezu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raezu

[BG]Reputation : 0

Smasher's GM Application >:D! Empty
PostSubject: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:46 am

Name: Mikey Wagner (Michael Wagner)

In Game Name: Smasher and Scarty

Region: Seattle, Washington, United States of America

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time(Pst)

Past Experience:

As past experiences, I was once a GM on a private server known as Kingdom Flyff. I have had past experiences on the use of v14 commands, when Kingdom Flyff was v14. Within the past 2 years of my membership and a player of Kingflyff, I have been hired to become a moderator for both kingflyff and kingdom flyff. I have donated at least $100 to the kingflyff community to try and keep it up and running!

Why I want to become a GM:

As I was once a GM, being a GM in Kingflyff would be one awesome experience, along with the great, and increasing community. At this stage of flyff in total, I have access to v15 commands and can easily put them into practice as Kingflyff will soon become a v15 Private server! In relation to the community, the community will always be increasing, those who are new to the server, and those who just have questions. As a GM, and a patient person, questions will be answered with honesty to the best of my ability, and being explained in proper and deep details. Those who are new to KingFlyff and those who have no experience will gain my assistance. As being online for about 8 hours a day, 3:00PM to 11:00PM (PST), my assistance and help will be available to all those who are in need of it. In situations of serious trouble, or hacking issues are seen by me, it will be immediately be reported straight over to Matt (Death). Also I can help with some technical issues such as if the server crashed I would know hwo to bring it back up and database issues. And if more help is needed I could ask my dad who works with computers for more technical help.

What would I change about kingflyff if I could:

Things that I would change in kingflyff is to advertise the server, so that the community will grow even more, and persuading, not exactly forcing, but to persuade people to vote for the server every 12 hours to increase the rate and popularity of KingFlyff. Adding unique events through the use of my creativity will put fun to the community.

How long have I played: (No Life Right?)

I have been playing Flyff in total for about 6 – 7 years from today, being familiar with the ingame world of Flyff, information and how the game works.

About me:

I am only at the age of 14, but my personality compared to my age is a lot more mature. Only times I act childish is when a noob comes and annoys the hell out of me. I am an active player, willing to help many members of the community out. I have recently quit eflyff [eFail] for good, due to Gala's selfish needs. My gaming life began at the age of 8 years old, when flyff was introduced to me and I have grown to like the game, be a part of the game, and now wanting to become a GM of one of the best, known private servers that I have played. And even as a GM I will still continue to donate for the better of the server. Very Happy

Extra information:

Through my knowledge, I have knowledge of the specs of flyff, and the recent releasing of v15, I have access and can put to practice the commands of v15. As v15 is headed to Kingflyff's way, I can assist those in need for names of new items, or even new dungeon locations. If I do receive the status of becoming a GM, I will, to the best of my ability, prevent bad things to happen to the server, and provide for a better community which begins at excluding hackers and cheaters that ruin the fun and fairness of the society of kingflyff.

~Mikey~
Some of you may know my old king flyff GM (FlashKenneth)
You can reach me at Raezeln@hotmail.com

Last edited by Raezu on Tue May 04, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:18 am

Good luck Very Happy nice app ^^
Back to top Go down
Raezu

PostSubject: Re: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:47 pm

Thank You Very Happy And Good Luck To You Also.
Back to top Go down
[Notice]
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:10 pm

GL man
Back to top Go down
Raezu

PostSubject: Re: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:19 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexogo
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:08 am

Subject: Smasher's GM Application >Very Happy! Mon May 03, 2010 9:46 am
+
----
-
Name: Alexander Olsen

In Game Name: Alexogo ACTIVE!!

Region: Oppegaard, Akershus, Norway
Timezone: UTC+1
Past Experience:

As past experiences, I was once a GM on a private server known as Kingdom Flyff. I have had past experiences on the use of v14 commands, when Kingdom Flyff was v14. Within the past 2 years of my membership and a player of Kingflyff, I have been hired to become a moderator for both kingflyff and kingdom flyff. I have donated at least $175 to the kingflyff community to try and keep it up and running!

As I was once a GM, being a GM in Kingflyff would be one awesome experience, along with the great, and increasing community. At this stage of flyff in total, I have access to v15 commands and can easily put them into practice as Kingflyff will soon become a v15 Private server! In relation to the community, the community will always be increasing, those who are new to the server, and those who just have questions. As a GM, and a patient person, questions will be answered with honesty to the best of my ability, and being explained in proper and deep details. Those who are new to KingFlyff and those who have no experience will gain my assistance. As being online for about 8 hours a day, 3:00PM to 11:00PM (PST), my assistance and help will be available to all those who are in need of it. In situations of serious trouble, or hacking issues are seen by me, it will be immediately be reported straight over to Matt (Death). .

Things that I would change in kingflyff is to advertise the server.
(All other things is already perfect!!)

I have been playing Flyff in total for about 7 – 9 years from today, being familiar with the ingame world of Flyff, information and how the game works.

About me:

I am only at the age of 14, but my personality compared to my age is a lot more mature. Only times I act childish is when a noob comes and annoys the hell out of me. I am an active player, willing to help many members of the community out. I have recently quit eflyff [eFail] for good, due to Gala's selfish needs. My gaming life began at the age of 5-6 years old, when flyff was introduced to me and I have grown to like the game, be a part of the game, and now wanting to become a GM of one of the best, known private servers that I have played. And even as a GM I will still continue to donate for the better of the server.

Extra information:
Nothing special to say tho I'm a cumputer geek and have an urgent need to help xD.

~Alex~
You can reach me at msn with alexbror@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:52 am

dude.... you replied...and posted a GM app....NEW THREAD!
epic app fail
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:46 am

really epic fail >.<
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:17 pm

ahaahah fail /facepalm xD
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Yo dog, i herd you liek to fail inside of fail so alex put a fail inside a fail so you can fail while you fail.
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:14 pm

that just made my mind hurt trying to figure that out .___.;;
Back to top Go down
Raezu

PostSubject: Re: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Why did he just post a gm application on my thread? o_O?
Back to top Go down
Raezu

PostSubject: Re: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:56 pm

LOL. And he copied my application too. Playdrism much.
Back to top Go down
Raezu

PostSubject: Re: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:14 pm

alexogo wrote:
Subject: Smasher's GM Application >Very Happy! Mon May 03, 2010 9:46 am
+
----
-
Name: Alexander Olsen

In Game Name: Alexogo ACTIVE!!

Region: Oppegaard, Akershus, Norway
Timezone: UTC+1
Past Experience:

As past experiences, I was once a GM on a private server known as Kingdom Flyff. I have had past experiences on the use of v14 commands, when Kingdom Flyff was v14. Within the past 2 years of my membership and a player of Kingflyff, I have been hired to become a moderator for both kingflyff and kingdom flyff. I have donated at least $175 to the kingflyff community to try and keep it up and running!

As I was once a GM, being a GM in Kingflyff would be one awesome experience, along with the great, and increasing community. At this stage of flyff in total, I have access to v15 commands and can easily put them into practice as Kingflyff will soon become a v15 Private server! In relation to the community, the community will always be increasing, those who are new to the server, and those who just have questions. As a GM, and a patient person, questions will be answered with honesty to the best of my ability, and being explained in proper and deep details. Those who are new to KingFlyff and those who have no experience will gain my assistance. As being online for about 8 hours a day, 3:00PM to 11:00PM (PST), my assistance and help will be available to all those who are in need of it. In situations of serious trouble, or hacking issues are seen by me, it will be immediately be reported straight over to Matt (Death). .

Things that I would change in kingflyff is to advertise the server.
(All other things is already perfect!!)

I have been playing Flyff in total for about 7 – 9 years from today, being familiar with the ingame world of Flyff, information and how the game works.

About me:

I am only at the age of 14, but my personality compared to my age is a lot more mature. Only times I act childish is when a noob comes and annoys the hell out of me. I am an active player, willing to help many members of the community out. I have recently quit eflyff [eFail] for good, due to Gala's selfish needs. My gaming life began at the age of 5-6 years old, when flyff was introduced to me and I have grown to like the game, be a part of the game, and now wanting to become a GM of one of the best, known private servers that I have played. And even as a GM I will still continue to donate for the better of the server.

Extra information:
Nothing special to say tho I'm a cumputer geek and have an urgent need to help xD.

~Alex~
You can reach me at msn with alexbror@hotmail.com
Wow He Copied My God Damn Application What A N00B!
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:54 pm

XD wow uber fail >.<
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:58 pm

triple fail
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:15 pm

ahahaha lol!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raezu

PostSubject: Re: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:00 am

Well no one read it T.T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smasher's GM Application >:D!   Smasher's GM Application >:D! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smasher's GM Application >:D!
Page 1 of 1