Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Abbe's GM App I_vote_lcapAbbe's GM App I_voting_barAbbe's GM App I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Abbe's GM App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abbe

[BG]Reputation : 0

Abbe's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Abbe's GM App   Abbe's GM App Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:31 am

Name: Albin

*In Game Name: Abbe

*Reigon: Sweden

*Past Expierance:

I've been playing flyff since v9 or v10 i think at kern server.
With the name: Abbe.. i wasnt that pro only got lvl 84-85. Anyways, i quited flyff at the beggining of v14 and left to play at p server's. I know pretty much all that u need too know, like quest job's,''place's''. my first p server i plaid at was ffh, i plaid there when it just started n was hamachi^^ not stable at all^^ But i enjoyed it. When i had plaid there for about 3 month's i went to a server called FlyForbomm.. n hanged out there for a pretty long time. After that i went to a server called ffb n i plaid there for about 3 month's.. After that went here--

Well my gm experinces is only from 1 server called Flyforboom...It was the 2nd p server i plaid at. I did meet many friends there n the server staid up for about... 2 month's or something. During the time there i got famillar to the GM tool and all the cmd's. We hosted plenty of event's daily, n there was maybe 30 ppls online evrytime.. Anyways we had a great time... But something strange did happen... Suddenly it said in chat that server was goin to get up in 3 days cuz of something.. N i waited n waited hmm maybe for 2-3 week's But the owner was gone... He gaved me acces to the db but it was gone... I felt very sad about it.. Sucha great server just disepeared.. ok.. that's all.

*Why You Want To Be A GM:

Well 1st of all gm is a very responsibility job.. And i like that..

2nd this is that i love to host hns's and as a gm it'll be allot easier and much more fun for me and the player's.. And i could bring some more ''exiting'' event's to the server.

*What Would You Change About KingFlyFF If You Could:

Well i would like to bring some new event's as i said

And i can bring it 1 more very helpfull gm...

*How long have you played 2-3 week's...

About you:

My name is Albin n im comin from sweden... My hobies is to play soccer and have fun with friend's and ofc flyff... I'm a very nice boy and i'm always exited to meet new ppls...

Extra Information: nothin special... well my online time is: weekend's 7-12 hours n daily 3-5 hour's...
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

Abbe's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's GM App   Abbe's GM App Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:57 am

Way to put zero effort into this application what so ever. Now I am being a **** and pointing this out.

Everyone, The first 2 paragraphs of this Application was Copy/Pasted to this.

You are definately not going to get GM or Admin. You are just LAZY!
Back to top Go down
Abbe

Abbe's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's GM App   Abbe's GM App Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:25 pm

euhm.. that is my experiance.. want me to lie? Ö.ö
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

Abbe's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's GM App   Abbe's GM App Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Well if youre going to apply for 2 different positions you NEED to have 2 completely different applications.

Do you apply for jobs the same way? no. EVERY application is different with its relevant information. all youve done is restated the apparent with a different title.

Show of hands, who would hire someone who copy/pastes applications from job to job?
Back to top Go down
smoKy
smoKy

Abbe's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's GM App   Abbe's GM App Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:36 am

yea u app is good can get gm xD
good luck
Back to top Go down
Abbe

Abbe's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's GM App   Abbe's GM App Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:15 am

thx smoky...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abbe's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's GM App   Abbe's GM App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abbe's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Gamerz :: KingFlyff :: GM and Admin :: GM Applications-
Jump to: