Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Lymar Trying to Hack!!!!!!!watch this Megabyte I_vote_lcapLymar Trying to Hack!!!!!!!watch this Megabyte I_voting_barLymar Trying to Hack!!!!!!!watch this Megabyte I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Lymar Trying to Hack!!!!!!!watch this Megabyte I_vote_lcapLymar Trying to Hack!!!!!!!watch this Megabyte I_voting_barLymar Trying to Hack!!!!!!!watch this Megabyte I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Lymar Trying to Hack!!!!!!!watch this Megabyte

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bloodykingz
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Lymar Trying to Hack!!!!!!!watch this Megabyte Empty
PostSubject: Lymar Trying to Hack!!!!!!!watch this Megabyte   Lymar Trying to Hack!!!!!!!watch this Megabyte Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:05 am

Pic It is Clearly what Lymar Wants to do is A HACK!!!
Dont lety this happen Selena PLEase!!!!he will ruin the server!!! Lymar Trying to Hack!!!!!!!watch this Megabyte Flyff011
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

Lymar Trying to Hack!!!!!!!watch this Megabyte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lymar Trying to Hack!!!!!!!watch this Megabyte   Lymar Trying to Hack!!!!!!!watch this Megabyte Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:08 am

dude....that was a totally legit scam.. if someone mailed him a D cloak all hed have to do is not give it back... theres no rules saying that you cant tell someone youll dupe their cloak or weapon and then not give it to them.

Thats merely a scam. and as far as duping goes. you dont need the item in your inventory to actually make a copy.

If someone is stupid enough to fall for it then its their fault. If he could pull that off I'd lol so hard at the person who lost their cloak id probably crack a rib
Back to top Go down

Lymar Trying to Hack!!!!!!!watch this Megabyte
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Gamerz :: KingFlyff :: Support :: Bad Apples-
Jump to: