Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Abbe's Admin app I_vote_lcapAbbe's Admin app I_voting_barAbbe's Admin app I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Abbe's Admin app I_vote_lcapAbbe's Admin app I_voting_barAbbe's Admin app I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Abbe's Admin app

Go down 
+4
Riri
shendo
gimpy
Abbe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Abbe

[BG]Reputation : 0

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:04 am

Langauge: Swedish/Englishand some French.

Game Experince:

Game experince's:

I've been playing flyff since v9 or v10 i think at kern server.
With the name: Abbe.. i wasnt that pro only got lvl 84-85. Anyways, i quited flyff at the beggining of v14 and left to play at p server's. I know pretty much all that u need too know, like quest job's,''place's''. my first p server i plaid at was ffh, i plaid there when it just started n was hamachi^^ not stable at all^^ But i enjoyed it. When i had plaid there for about 3 month's i went to a server called FlyForbomm.. n hanged out there for a pretty long time. After that i went to a server called ffb n i plaid there for about 3 month's.. After that went here--

GM/Admin experince:

Well my gm/admin experinces is only from 1 server called Flyforboom...It was the 2nd p server i plaid at. I did meet many friends there n the server staid up for about... 2 month's or something. During the time there i got famillar to the GM tool and all the cmd's. We hosted plenty of event's daily, n there was maybe 30 ppls online evrytime.. Anyways we had a great time... But something strange did happen... Suddenly it said in chat that server was goin to get up in 3 days cuz of something.. N i waited n waited hmm maybe for 2-3 week's But the owner was gone... He gaved me acces to the db but it was gone... I felt very sad about it.. Sucha great server just disepeared.. ok.. that's all.

Why Should We Hire You?:

Well i got the experince as admin/gm and im famillar to the gm-tool and the cmd's. I'm very active and im trust-able. Overall A nice ''boy''.

Active Time:

3-5 hour's daily weekend's 7-12 hour's..

Is Their Anything Else We Should Know About You?:

Well imo i think im a very good event hoster.. like hns's and last man standing..
Back to top Go down
gimpy

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:49 am

gm tool?

no. get lost.
Back to top Go down
Abbe

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:07 am

u dun know what gm tool is?
Back to top Go down
shendo

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:13 pm

Well. Good luck Abbe looks nice i think Wink
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Good Luck =D!
Back to top Go down
Abbe

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:47 pm

Thx guy's appreciate ur support Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gimpy

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:53 pm

Abbe wrote:
u dun know what gm tool is?

i know what it is. and anyone who has ever used it is not deserving of anything.
ive had gm once, and i know all the commands, i keep a list of spawn codes though, since fucking NO ONE could remember that many
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:41 pm

good luck even thought ur a hater of mine

Abbe's Admin app Roronoa_Zoro_Signature-1
Back to top Go down
Abbe

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:40 pm

i dun even know u sir..... but thanks anyway's,,
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:15 am

admin app. youre doing it wrong

go read the app template again and youll see Selena's little note... unless your app was done like that. you have no chance at all.
So ya, your attention to detail is clearly not that great.
Trust-able isnt a word. in english OR french. its Trustworthy

Tus parle francais? c'est bon mais to droit travailler sur ta anglais
Back to top Go down
Abbe

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:19 am

Did i ask for ur opinion? i dun think so..
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:38 am

my opinion or not... you still did the app wrong... and you did it wrong because your attention to detail sucks.
Back to top Go down
Abbe

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:43 am

2nd time did i ask for it? NO
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:45 am

3rd time ive pointed out that your app is wrong.. you want it to be read by admin? fix it. you think im being a ****.. im trying to help.. its a matter of perspective.

so last time, fix it or its NEVER going to be taken seriously by admin
Back to top Go down
smoKy
smoKy

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:02 am

legal age for admin is 20+ when i knwo...
and need realy nice app for get admin
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

it needs to be blue just to get read but he wasnt paying enough attention to do that
Back to top Go down
duhast2

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Lol Legal Age? LOL. Last time I checked you could be a fucking Admin at like 5 if you were good enough at it. But Obviously we have no genious's here but still as long as your good it really doesnt matter how old you are.
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:31 pm

o
Back to top Go down
duhast2

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:27 am

Stop. Posting. Useless. Ass. Comments.
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:00 pm

Yeah it truly depends. Though if your app pretty much has you saying about how much you want the job and that you have no clue what the hell you are doing, then honestly you shouldn't even post an app >____>

But in some cases as we all know, that apparently doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Abbe

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Did u say that to me or u just said it? :O
Back to top Go down
duhast2

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Lol I think Riri is talking about the 10 year old dude who got gm. Which I wouldnt care about age but thats a little too young. And my comment was pointed towards Royalblue or whatever and all his pointless comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abbe's Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbe's Admin app   Abbe's Admin app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abbe's Admin app
Page 1 of 1