Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Why is the server so much times ofline?? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhy is the server so much times ofline?? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhy is the server so much times ofline?? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Why is the server so much times ofline?? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhy is the server so much times ofline?? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhy is the server so much times ofline?? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Why is the server so much times ofline??

Go down 
+7
ericlloyd23
Ridhi
Riri
MorbidReign
Kyraz
RoyaleBlue
shendo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

Why is the server so much times ofline?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is the server so much times ofline??   Why is the server so much times ofline?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:35 pm

IP is kingflyff.no-ip.biz
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server so much times ofline??   Why is the server so much times ofline?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:42 pm

What you have to do with kingflyff.no-ip.biz?
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server so much times ofline??   Why is the server so much times ofline?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm

did you put it in your neuz.ini? If you haven't, just change the IP in there to that =D. Atm (or so far what I have been doing) many have been using the loader.bat to launch the game.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server so much times ofline??   Why is the server so much times ofline?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:54 pm

i change it, but when i open the game, ip changes back to the one before!..
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server so much times ofline??   Why is the server so much times ofline?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:55 pm

use Loader.exe NOT the patcher... server is down anyhow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is the server so much times ofline??   Why is the server so much times ofline?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is the server so much times ofline??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2