Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. I_vote_lcapLogin + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. I_voting_barLogin + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. I_vote_lcapLogin + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. I_voting_barLogin + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.

Go down 
+3
Riri
MorbidReign
Phillip19
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Phillip19
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Empty
PostSubject: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:11 pm

my problem is that i can't access the KingFlyff Offical site... i dont know why but its just saying that the site is broken...and i also cant login to the game ....
if anyone has had this problem and know's how to fix it~ please tell me~~~ Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:06 pm

ALOT of people are having this problem... ive been having this problem for about 9 hours now
Back to top Go down
Phillip19
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:07 pm

*sigh* i just started playing yesterday and now i cant even get in? its bull shit.... do u no if they'll fix it or not:?
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:09 pm

the problem is apparently the Erlyguard anti-hack system... not much can be done but apparently if you keep trying EVENTUALLY youll get in... i gave up... im waiting for a server restart
Back to top Go down
Phillip19
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:10 pm

O_o what about the site? .... it wont let me get in that either
and i was stupid enough to uninstall the game...
Back to top Go down
Phillip19
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:10 pm

so right now i need to download it...
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:16 pm

i honestly dont know whats going on... i think its geting restarted ATM
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:42 pm

well it's all about staying calm in times like these :< and the site has been doing that for a while true. Annoying as hell ._.
Back to top Go down
Phillip19
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Ehhh if anyone realises its up post here , THANX Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:58 pm

I'll try meh best if I find out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phillip19
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:59 pm

thanx
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:01 pm

no problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:42 am

ye so just one thing to say so you don't ask much questions n all...
I remember when having a server if the core gets down the site will probably crash too so it has to be manually put up....
And ErlyGuard is lagging the whole core because of lots of items added to shops and stuff wich is not supposed to be there but this is private server so it's okay.
Usually it protects I mean prevents GM's to do bullshit arround and stop hackers but with that much lagg it's not helpful.Just sayin'.
Personally I don't like it.
But oh well ^^
Back to top Go down
Navil
Navil

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:49 am

All I know is that website is currently offline for certain reasons.

Server itself should be up now, but from what I've heard from others.. still lagging a bit? Haven't got to test myself since been busy enough today.
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:51 am

well I think it crashes then gets back up...Like...Restarting itself for some reason.Maybe there are some stuff you recently added that are making the core lagg.
I get in and then 10mins after that d/c...But oh well don't mind it really....
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:37 am

lagging a bit? i took me 20 minutes to kill 1 freakin asuras. and dont tell me its a problem on my end because i went as far as re-installing windows and completely wiping my harddrive then i proceeded to upgrade my internet to a t1 line. the problem is, is that the game it self IS NOT programmed to be able to handle 'epic' awakes like +50str x3, or the 3000000% damage reflect etc. ya those bonuses are great but shit when its taking away from the ability to play. seems a little redundant dont you think? Hell you know what else would work? roll back the server to yesterday morning and bam problem is gone
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:06 pm

I had that same problem whenever I played on my BP. It took forever to finish off one aoe and spamming my F7 key for food because I didn't want to find myself dead when the lag passed. And most of the time it ended in a crash. I personally found out it worked better when my laptop cable was connect to the computer. So honestly it can be anything. But the hacking problems that have happened not to long ago leads to some of the problems showing up now at the moment.
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:52 pm

A good point but as i told Matt, i completely re installed EVERYTHING. windows xp KF etc.. wiped my harddrive re set my modem. The Hack issues can be easily fixed. Theres a program i was reading about that ive subsequently forgotten the name of that reads MySQL files and singles out scripts and code that arent related directly to certain script types and then Matt can look at them and delete them as needed.

Not sure if its a free download or not but its google-able.
Back to top Go down
Phillip19
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:07 pm

eh... if someone could like give me the link to the site? i wunna start pleying again T_T!!!
Back to top Go down
Matrach
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:10 pm

1 week cant LOg-in the server please!!!fix this Problen -sigh-

I missed My char!!!

I missed someone to be killed With My asal^_^
Back to top Go down
duhast2

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:17 am

Lol why doesnt it surprise me that your char is an asal noob. Like every other god damn person in this server. It would be nice if it was up though.
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:14 am

yeah lol I am a knight person. I do miss using her >.< or more like running around in circles finding something to do xD but yeah. Hope it gets up soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.   Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Login + Access to Kingflyff Site Problem.
Page 1 of 1