Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Flower's GM application (Funflyff) I_vote_lcapFlower's GM application (Funflyff) I_voting_barFlower's GM application (Funflyff) I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Flower's GM application (Funflyff) I_vote_lcapFlower's GM application (Funflyff) I_voting_barFlower's GM application (Funflyff) I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Flower's GM application (Funflyff)

Go down 
+2
RoyaleBlue
Flower
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flower

[BG]Reputation : 0

Flower's GM application (Funflyff) Empty
PostSubject: Flower's GM application (Funflyff)   Flower's GM application (Funflyff) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:31 am

So first of all I would like to apply as GM for Xtacyflyff and not Kingflyff but since there is no forum for xtacyflyff I decided to apply here.

Name: Thomas Sentier
In Game Chars: Flower[Hero Knight], Emperorthomas[Hero Blade], Angelina[Hero BP]
Time Zone: GMT+1

Past Experiences
I played eflyff since about 4 years but since I found the exp rates really low and I didnt wanted to play 10 hours a day at this time I have quit it to play on tons of pservers until I saw kingflyff which is one of the best pservers I have ever seen (v14)

Why I Want To Be A GM
Well since I play on Xtacyflyff they have not been alot of events so, after I got this beautyfull Lucky cloack and dropped like 50 vampire weaps and ancient weaps, my friend and myself decided to make some HnS to give out the weapons we just dropped. And as I saw that everyone was participating it made me really happy, I just love to entertain players with events. In the Past I have been GM on several pservers but since they almost all got hacked I decided to stop it and created my own pserver where I just played with my friends xD.

What I Would Change About Xtacyflyff If I Could
Well as I said there has not been alot of events on Xtacyflyff so I would just love to entertain every single player, I would also just love to help new players since I know that flyff is quite hard when you didnt played alot. And of course I would like to know more players because having friends is the best thing you can make in your life Very Happy

How Long Have I Played Kingflyff/Xtacyflyff
I started about 1 and a half month ago, at the begining I just came to play here because the other servers I played on were off, and as I created my char and saw when i logged in that i had a +10 set and that all the awakes where the max I couldn't stop playing here.

About Me:
Well as I said im 15 years old, I go to school every day (not saturday and sunday of course ^^) Im on about 6-12 hours a day, depending which day,
I love to play online games because you can know alot of people there and it is very important to me because I don't like to feel lonely :3
Im living in germany so my timezone is GMT+1 and at the time I play there are alot of players and it makes me happy to see them all Very Happy
Next year I will have to do my school-exams (yea I'll finish school with 16 maybe Very Happy) but I will still be on alot since I am quite good as school I don't have to learn alot Wink (ow wait, I'm starting to brag, that's not good Mad )
Then well, I love pizza and sushi. I can talk English, French and German very good and understand it also ^^. And also I love wrestling and I am Straightedge, no smoke, no alcohol, no drugs !!

I don't know all GM commands but I have some list with them but I think with 1-2 advices from any GMs it will be very easy

If you have any Question feel free to ask, and well, let's hope you choose me as GM for Xtacyflyff Very Happy

[EDIT]: changed all the Funflyff to Xtacyflyff Very Happy

Last edited by Flower on Sun May 02, 2010 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM application (Funflyff)   Flower's GM application (Funflyff) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:12 am

maybe you would like to apply both since FunFlyff has a small community d;
but still nice application

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM application (Funflyff)   Flower's GM application (Funflyff) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:43 am

Thank you RoyaleBlue,

I know that Funflyff has a small community but like I said I have almost never seen GMs on there (maybe they are just not on at my timezone, that's possible too). They are so much ppl that want to be GM for Kingflyff and that's exactly why I just want to be GM on Funflyff, because I think there are enough GM (or gonna be GMs) on King Smile
And I think ppl on Funflyff have the right to be entertained too, even if they are a small community.
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM application (Funflyff)   Flower's GM application (Funflyff) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:05 am

lawl good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM application (Funflyff)   Flower's GM application (Funflyff) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:25 am

yeah what she said

Flower's GM application (Funflyff) Roronoa_Zoro_Signature-1
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM application (Funflyff)   Flower's GM application (Funflyff) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Flower

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM application (Funflyff)   Flower's GM application (Funflyff) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:15 am

Thank you very much Kyraz, RoyaleBlue and Riri Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smoKy
smoKy

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM application (Funflyff)   Flower's GM application (Funflyff) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:56 am

nice app
good luck:)
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM application (Funflyff)   Flower's GM application (Funflyff) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:24 am

Razz spam post @.@

Flower's GM application (Funflyff) Roronoa_Zoro_Signature-1
Back to top Go down
smoKy
smoKy

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM application (Funflyff)   Flower's GM application (Funflyff) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:12 am

my post?
Back to top Go down
Flower

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM application (Funflyff)   Flower's GM application (Funflyff) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:00 am

Hi,
Just wanted to know if any GM looked at my application now ?

Thx for your answers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ridhi

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM application (Funflyff)   Flower's GM application (Funflyff) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:00 am

This is an epic app Smile Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flower

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM application (Funflyff)   Flower's GM application (Funflyff) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:52 am

Thank you Ridhi Very Happy

[EDIT] Thanks Riri too Wink

Last edited by Flower on Mon May 03, 2010 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM application (Funflyff)   Flower's GM application (Funflyff) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Good Luck Very Happy!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM application (Funflyff)   Flower's GM application (Funflyff) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower's GM application (Funflyff)
Page 1 of 1