Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw I_vote_lcapHow to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw I_voting_barHow to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw I_vote_lcapHow to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw I_voting_barHow to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lowjiawang
[BG]Mod
[BG]Mod
lowjiawang

[BG]Reputation : 1

How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw Empty
PostSubject: How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw   How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:43 am

Steps -----------------

Different angle got different style of dropping down.

Flip , jump , bf . -- [ Basic]

Flip , jump , bf , slash , slash , def , slash , slash , def [ Opponent Will hang on air till death by you.] --[Advanced]

Flip , def , jump , slash , def , dash , slash , def , dbf , dbf , dbf .. Add your style like meteor fall. [ Pro]

Meteor Fall -----

IF , Flip , What ever you want go see youtube tut if you can master all 3 levels.. i can't. lol GL WITH IF!

-Yours faithfully
lowjiawang-Jingz-Royston.
Back to top Go down
Seroski

PostSubject: Re: How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw   How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:35 pm

You should link a video from you tube or something.
Back to top Go down
lowjiawang
[BG]Mod
[BG]Mod
lowjiawang

PostSubject: Re: How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw   How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:29 pm

Video not made by me ------------------------------

Link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU6FjEp8toQ

Once more link ----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU6FjEp8toQ

Full info you'll be happy =]
Back to top Go down
lowjiawang
[BG]Mod
[BG]Mod
lowjiawang

PostSubject: Re: How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw   How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:33 pm

- Normal/DBF IF
- IF + Slowfall
- IF + Ground Slash
- IF + Fruitbomb
- IF + Side-to-side BF
- IF + Void Step (Kodachi)
- Meteorfall
- Multiple IFs
- IF Combos (Slowfall to side-to-side, etc)
- IF Full with DBF (Safe)
- Instant Kill (Safe and Non-Safe)
- Instant Kill (Automatics)
- Instant Kill (Grenade)
- Nonsafe IF (Glitched?)
- Screenshot IF (This one is just for the sake of completion, don't do this in any real games)

=]
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw   How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Nice tut's keep them going not going to follow because i know all that already.
Back to top Go down
MiniRadi
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
MiniRadi

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw   How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:39 am

--> Stickied
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw   How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:00 am

Needs a video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw   How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Instant fall . By Jingz Roy Ljw
Page 1 of 1