Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
James of SilentScreams GM application I_vote_lcapJames of SilentScreams GM application I_voting_barJames of SilentScreams GM application I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
James of SilentScreams GM application I_vote_lcapJames of SilentScreams GM application I_voting_barJames of SilentScreams GM application I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

James of SilentScreams GM application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
321james123
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

James of SilentScreams GM application Empty
PostSubject: James of SilentScreams GM application   James of SilentScreams GM application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:13 pm

*Name: James

*In Game Name: Silentlust(Blade), Silentjames(Ranger), SilentEnvy(Billposter)

Region: Malta = Mediteranean SEA area south of sicily.

*Time Zone: Romes time zone is the same so check that Smile

*Past Experience:

[ Okay This is my first time making a application for a GM. Ill keep it Short and as formal as possible Smile. ]

Well to begin i have played FLYFF since version 1, *gasp* i know right seems epic or nothing special, but to me it is because it shows the determination and love i have for this game. I know flyff and its world from the back of my hand, so if you got questions i have answers. I had a little pause from flyff at around v9 to v11 and started from scratch with new chars on lawolf server. I met eleae once and she helped me to remember the details of the game. If i didnt meet her i wouldnt have known about kf or anyone i probably know in the SilentScream guild today.

*Why You Want To Be A GM:

I dont want to be a Game master for the attention, if thats what you are thinking ! I have knowledge about flyff that i want to share with new players and maybe share it with older players like me for the fun of remembering the good old days. Being a gm would be cool and i do it for the experience of having fun and witnessing the hardships too. I mean nothings perfect. I WILL help those who have trouble, I PROMISE. Smile

*What Would You Change About KingFlyFF If You Could:

Change what !? there is nothing to change about this awesome game. I mean come on people this game is waaay better than eflyff selena and the others did an amazing job in handling this game. I read some of the apps and they say there are problems, yeh there are but i dont care. Lagging here and there isnt going to kill you ! Selena and CO great job ! I mean atleast they interact with us. The gms in normal flyff dont even come out of there offices i bet or whatever they have. Even in events they dotn shnow their charecters.
THIS GAME IS AMAZING, NO CS SHOP GUYS NO CS SHOP EVERYHTING IS PURCHASABLE IN NPCShops man i used to think that was a pipe dream before i even knew about private servers let alone KF. KF IS PERFECT HANDS DOWN.
[*****] <-- Five stars to selena matt brian and others cause i dno all ur names Razz

*How long have you played:

Well i played King flyff since january thanks to the woonderful Eleae <3 Smile Thankyou for showing me kf if it wasnt for u i would have quit flyff all together !

About you:

My name is James (dimech) for those who want to search me on facebook. I am maltese and american. I am not going to lie i am not a person who is perfect i have a good side and a bad side. But i make a huge effort to be nice to people i dont know and get used to them. I swear but i keep it real and be a human being in cases like this Smile. I love and absolutly love to draw LEONARDO DA` VINCI inspired me to draw, and i am now illustrating small books with images that i imagine (name= book of my imagination) am working on the fifth one right now ! I luv rock music, screamo, speed metal, dance, hiphop rap and some of dennise` music like the one he is playing at this moment :O its amazing guys very inspirational !!! **** 4 stars cause hes practising Wink im so mean xD

Extra Information:
I will do my best please comment im sorry for the spelling mistakes but im rushing cause i accidentally closed the window on an old post i finished but forgot to post it :O clumsy me Smile

Thanks SO MUCH for giving your time in reading this application i hope i succeed but if i dont better luck nextime ! hope i didnt bore you !! add me on msn if u wanna share some old flyff v1 stories with me <3
Back to top Go down
k0nvictNL
k0nvictNL

PostSubject: Re: James of SilentScreams GM application   James of SilentScreams GM application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:21 pm

hey james,

Good try to go for Gm and i hope you make it:) And yes i played when you where writing thissxD

Lol james still can't spell my name:P(Piece of shit:P)

Greetz Dennis********
K0nvictnl
Back to top Go down
Facebook
Recruit
Recruit
Facebook

PostSubject: Re: James of SilentScreams GM application   James of SilentScreams GM application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:18 pm

nice james >Smile
Back to top Go down
321james123
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: James of SilentScreams GM application   James of SilentScreams GM application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:19 am

dennis it was a mistake xD i was rushing cause the app i wrote before got erased D; xD
thanks peter >=D
Back to top Go down
k0nvictNL
k0nvictNL

PostSubject: Re: James of SilentScreams GM application   James of SilentScreams GM application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:20 am

sure it was a mistake but still a piece of shit:P
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: James of SilentScreams GM application   James of SilentScreams GM application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:22 am

good job man well goodluck Razz

smoKy

PostSubject: Re: James of SilentScreams GM application   James of SilentScreams GM application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:08 pm

is good app...make more posts xD
good luck:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James of SilentScreams GM application   James of SilentScreams GM application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James of SilentScreams GM application
Page 1 of 1