Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 I_vote_lcapKingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 I_voting_barKingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 I_vote_lcapKingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 I_voting_barKingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest

Go down 
+28
Fumi
phoebekhelsy
romalestat
Abbe
Ridhi
balodo03
sozu
Empathy
emyat08
Aiyumi
lyndonlinux
Aspen
RoyaleBlue
jazhax
hobo16
Wyvern
boxer103
jumikz1990
Riri
Karin
Sado`
MorbidReign
Kyraz
gamemstr
termination2
Navil
Riku
knowntokill
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

[BG]Reputation : 0

Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest   Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Ridhi wrote:
Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Capeth11

Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Capeth12

I can change any of the colours easily :s

love it! got my vote! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest   Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:53 pm

MorbidReign wrote:
i knew someone would make a pink one -.-... i like the foot one...with the not so bright red on it...

heey!
and what's wrong with pink,huh!?
xD
Razz
jk jk Smile
Back to top Go down
termination2
termination2

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest   Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:41 pm

=.=

Last edited by termination2 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To give respect to the contest.)
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest   Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:57 pm

You're -really- trying to tell me that you just so happened to make the EXACT SAME SHAPE by complete accident?

That's -really- the cop-out answer you're going to give?

I could go into other details about why they're exactly the same, but I think I'll spare everyone the agony.
Back to top Go down
termination2
termination2

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest   Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:04 pm

=.= i have nothing to tell anymore.. i have nothing to prove...
i have expressed my part... it is up to you if your gonna believe it or not...

Gonna edit my post regarding the "Cloak's Shape" to give respect to the contest.
@Wyvern, with all due respect, just pm me sir if you still ain't satisfied.
@All King Flyff Cloak Design contestants, sorry for filling up the thread with unnecessary posts.

Gonna edit now....
Back to top Go down
soyaka
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest   Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:25 am

The issue here is not the shape of the cloak! but the design!!

whats the use of your cloak shape but the design is weak as you!!!
Back to top Go down
soyaka
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest   Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:29 am

MorbidReign wrote:
oh and i used MS paint because im awesome

THATS WHY YOUR CLOAK DEIGN IS A DAMN UGLY LIKE YOU
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest   Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:51 am

soyaka. if you are going to sit infront of your computer half way across the world trying feebly to insult me or my designs you should think. Did you ever think i was trying to win? did you ever think i wanted to win?

This is the last time i will acknowledge you or your comments until you learn to speak proper english.

Now, unless you have something truly relevant or important to say in THIS discussion. Do not post again as you have gone off topic now.
Everything in this page is up for judgement. Going out specifically insulting 1 persons designs or comments etc in a communal discussion is harassment.
For those who dont know what that is, look it up. I dont care about harassment but im sure others do. Keep this post on topic
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest   Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:15 am

geez a lot of these are pretty awesome o-o
Back to top Go down
soyaka
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest   Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:45 am

so you mean your not insulting others cloak!!!

LOOk AT YOU COMMENT TO!!
Back to top Go down
Empathy
Recruit
Recruit
Empathy

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest   Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:37 pm

soyaka wrote:
so you mean your not insulting others cloak!!!

LOOk AT YOU COMMENT TO!!

There's a difference between criticism and Put down/hate comments soyaka. lmao.
Back to top Go down
jazhax
Recruit
Recruit
jazhax

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest   Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:23 pm

You're an embarrassment, Soyaka. :/
Back to top Go down
termination2
termination2

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest   Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:49 am

Is this contest still on? What is happening? @_@
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest   Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:32 am

it ends today i believe
Back to top Go down
termination2
termination2

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest   Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:16 am

hmmm I guess these cloaks will be useless unless the servers get stable? Agree or Not? Will the winner's cloak be used in Fun Flyff/Extacy flyff too?

Last edited by termination2 on Thu May 06, 2010 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Back to top Go down
Poptart
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest   Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:33 pm

http://tinypic.com/r/3539poy/6
My cloak i hope you like is ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest   Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingflyff Pro Cloak Design Contest
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4