Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
MorbidReign's GM Application I_vote_lcapMorbidReign's GM Application I_voting_barMorbidReign's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
MorbidReign's GM Application I_vote_lcapMorbidReign's GM Application I_voting_barMorbidReign's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

MorbidReign's GM Application

Go down 
+10
eleae
Reempie
Riku
duhast2
smoKy
Abbe
RoyaleBlue
Kyraz
gimpy
MorbidReign
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

MorbidReign's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:54 am

Name: David Boyer

*In Game Name: Morbidreign and Morbidknight

Gener: I am a Manly-man

*Reigon: Central (Manitoba Canada or for you Americans North-west of Michigan)

*Time Zone: CST (GMT-9)

*Past Expierance: Same as my Pserver for friends that blew up my computer. I CAN code minimally and I know 80% of the GM codes, freeze, mute unmute etc

*Why You Want To Be A GM: It would appear that current staff have their hands full as it is and my main goal is strictly about making the game both donator and free-play more intense and exciting. (If death ever gets around to checking his PMs he will see 2 very fresh ideas the game could easily profit from both with votes, donations and players.)

*What Would You Change About KingFlyFF If You Could: Not alot to be honest, maybe adding a few more means of donating as I know that many players are limited depending on the willingness of the current staff, adding custom weapons (again Death, check your PMs I've gotten tons of positive feed back in-game about it). I am a part-time tattoo artist so if the 3d-coders need ideas for designs, I'm your man.

*How long have you played: I've been playing for well over a year minus the game shut-down last spring when the rebirth system was still in effect.

About you: I am a 'full-time' Chef at Saffron's restaurant in Winnipeg Manitoba and full-time gamer. I personally love KF because of how well organized everything is (atleast when everyone is communicating).

Extra Information: I believe in communication with staff members, it is the same as working in a kitchen, Lack of communication causes requests to be late and cold. We don't want updates and additions to be late or cold and stagnant either.

Short sweet and to the point.

Bon appetite
Back to top Go down
gimpy

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:06 pm

michigan, fuck yeah :3
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:51 pm

North west....across the border... into Canada lol
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Surprised
chef!
yea!
sure I vote ahahaahah xD!
good luck Smile)
:3
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:11 am

Chef just means excellent customer service skills and knowledge that the customer is always right... unless theyre dead wrong in which case you tell them to talk to the owner XD
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:43 am

ha ha true that Smile I definately agree xD!
But still...As I've said...Chef!
I vote for ya xD
The fact about men and knowing how to cook is awesome ahahah....JK JK Smile
Yea umm...Good Luck 'n all ^_^
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:51 pm

LOL thanks *waits for staff to actually see this damned post*
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:56 pm

*does the same thing*
xD
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:59 pm

YAY i has a fangirl sorta lol
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:01 pm

ahahaahh lol
I wouldn't put it that way as I have applied too Razz
But I can see that you're actually the only one older than me on this app section so I think you are pretty ok to do the job Razz
Just sayin' Razz
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Age only means something when you're a 10 year old trying to get on as GM lol

I voted for you too...you got way more experience than i do.
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:08 pm

ha ha thanks Smile
but trust me if I have managed to learn everything and I mean everything about WoW and FlyFF (played FlyFF longer) I learn about WoW in less than few weeks and became a head gm....So yeah....You can learn it for FlyFF too Smile
Just sayin' that WoW is more complicated than FlyFF Smile
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:11 pm

I only have GM experience up to V12 and only because i fried my computer opening up a pserver lol. Codes should still be the same ish so it shouldnt take too much to learn or re-learn for that matter
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:13 pm

yes it is simple.They have made just few extra additional commands and changed older ones just a bit but in general are all the same.
No probs with that trust me Smile
I managed to handle it in in about 3-4 days.....
*zomg my head is full of commands xDD*
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:19 am

Yes you are a manly man :O
Goodluck Wink
Back to top Go down
Abbe

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:33 pm

This guy is rude.. just imo...
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:49 pm

I'm Not rude, I'm honest. There is a difference. You are not yet old enough to understand the difference.

All I did was point out that you did your Admin application WRONG, which gave you ample time to fix it. 3 times. And you still haven't.

THEN you proceeded to Copy/Paste the failed application to the GM applications. Where again. Laziness is seen as both unwanted and useless.

All you've done is proven that you are, Lazy, unproffessional, unoriginal and useless to a team.
I would never enter a team with a member who's idea of completed work is/was stolen from another near identical source.

Jealousy is unbecoming of you.
Back to top Go down
smoKy
smoKy

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:35 am

you app is good...
good luck
Back to top Go down
Abbe

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:19 am

apparently u've been in jail...

how smart is that huh?
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Abbe wrote:
apparently u've been in jail...

how smart is that huh?

wow lol...
and oh...do shut up....
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:01 am

Jail or not. I atleast made 2 different applications for 2 different jobs. I was smart enough and willing enough to put the effort into my apps. What did you do? COPY PASTED!

this is what the debate has been and always will be about. And for the record. Abbe, you are not on the GM or Admin list. This is what Brian, an official GM told you. And myself. Only difference is, I'm not on the GM list.

Now drop the jealousy and post something useful or relevant.
Back to top Go down
Abbe

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:25 am

actually i just pointed it out cuz u said that i was lazy.. u said that u stoled a car to get to a place...
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:45 am

No. I stole a car because it was a Ferarri F430 spyder. Had nothing to do with going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
duhast2

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:14 am

He stole a car because it was a DAMN nice car rofl. I cant really blame him
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:44 am

Agreement Smile Supah sexy car. *Probably Would Have Done The Same Thing!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's GM Application   MorbidReign's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MorbidReign's GM Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next