Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Drewx2's GM Application. I_vote_lcapDrewx2's GM Application. I_voting_barDrewx2's GM Application. I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Drewx2's GM Application. I_vote_lcapDrewx2's GM Application. I_voting_barDrewx2's GM Application. I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Drewx2's GM Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
godsrocker
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Drewx2's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Drewx2's GM Application.   Drewx2's GM Application. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:31 pm

NaMe:Andrew

NickName:Some People call me Drew

Ign(In GAme Name):G0df0rsaken/Dr3w/Dr3w2/Dr3wx2

BirthDate:September 2,1995
Past Experience:
Hi....
Im Andrew (AKA).Dr3w...Im From Philippines..iVe Been playing flyff..since i was in Grade School..i play like 4Years Now...and I play Both FLyffPH and Eflyff..
I Play KF since last Last Year...and ever since i want to be one of the freindly GM of KF...I love Playing flyff so much..cause here in flyff i experience the true gaming..i created lots of friend here...

What would I change about KingFlyff if I could:
Nothing...KF is the Most Gorgeous Private Server as Far as i know...

Why do I want to become a GM:
There are a variety of reasons why I want to become a GM. First,There are so many people(player)That need Assistance .As A GM,I will Give the Assistance that they need..ill try to fix there problems as far as i can help them..and as a GM my responsibility is to protect and Help people...and to keep in-game world happy..so that all player can enjoy there playing here in KingFlyff...

How long have I been playing Flyff:
As far As i can Remember..it has been 4years&2Months playing flyff...

About me:
Hi..Im Drew Hisoler Im English,Filipino speaking speaking person.And Like Other Ordinary Persons..i just go to school and Hang out w/ my friends...Im Always Active playing flyff..Im Friendly and i Love Talking to peoples...I fix my friends problems also...And My Friends cAll me MR.FIxer LOL...I Love writing Poems...And Some Poems is al About Pain....Im easy to go with..im just a joyfull person...I love Plaing Computer 24Hours Sometimes Very Happy....I love eating also..hahahahahahah Very Happy
im Drew,Im a Christian Worshiper not that Good and Not that Bad,Im just Average Person...
I Have a Strong Personality...i fight for my rights..
Ive Joined Lots of Debating Contenst and Declamation Contest..But i love cooking the most... hahahahahha thats all about me..
Im Dr3w...Easy GO Lucky!

My Motto:
"Dont Cry and Cry for nothing...Stand up,Cheer Up...DO something Prductive...cause everyday is Gods Made..."
Lots of People Say WHy me..But WE should say TRy ME!!!!!!
FIght For THe Gold!
Back to top Go down
gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Drewx2's GM Application.   Drewx2's GM Application. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:33 am

wall of poorly-written text.
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Drewx2's GM Application.   Drewx2's GM Application. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:30 pm

ummm, not bad, but a lot of "..." take maybe...Idk almost all of them out and it may sound better ._.
Back to top Go down
godsrocker
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Drewx2's GM Application.   Drewx2's GM Application. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:58 am

uhmm...HI..
Dr3w here..
i just wanna ask why theres a red mark in the tittle of my post?
thanks..

IGN:G0df0rsaken
Level:120H(main)
Job:Blade

IGN:Dr3w
Level::120H
Job:Knight

IGN:Dr3w2
Level:120H
Job:BillPoster

IGN:Dr3wx2
Level:120M
Job:Jester(yoyo type)

>>Thanks<<

Dr3w
im MagNifICenT
and Im HappY to SerVer YOu AlwaYs...
Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Drewx2's GM Application.   Drewx2's GM Application. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Is it when you click on it? lol the names turns red when you have read it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drewx2's GM Application.   Drewx2's GM Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drewx2's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1