Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
I NEED HELP PLS...T_T I_vote_lcapI NEED HELP PLS...T_T I_voting_barI NEED HELP PLS...T_T I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
I NEED HELP PLS...T_T I_vote_lcapI NEED HELP PLS...T_T I_voting_barI NEED HELP PLS...T_T I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

I NEED HELP PLS...T_T

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
reloadedr17
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

I NEED HELP PLS...T_T Empty
PostSubject: I NEED HELP PLS...T_T   I NEED HELP PLS...T_T Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:09 am

I just downloaded the King Flyff Client yesterday becoz i just knew that it should be downloaded eventhough i have my eflyff.After i downloaded the Client,then i downloaded the patcher.When i finished patching it i started the game,The Flyff Application appears..But,It remains as a white screen,i waited so long but still its a white screen.Then i tried to uninstall it,I repeat the process but still the same.Then i read the forums,I saw the guide in joining King flyff,It is stated there that if theres a problem,try to redownload the kingflyff client,Then i redownload it again,then i repeat the process..But AGAIN!!!!ITS STILL A WHITESCREEN!!!!PLS..Can someone help me??There is no Flyff.a in the folder,i dont know whats the reason why its still a whitescreen all the time..Pls admins help?
Back to top Go down
gimpy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP PLS...T_T   I NEED HELP PLS...T_T Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:03 am

PUNCUATION MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU USE IT?
Back to top Go down
reloadedr17
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP PLS...T_T   I NEED HELP PLS...T_T Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Oh.Whats puncuation?Maybe its punctuation.I'm sorry,I'm not writing literally when I'm typing in computer.What do u mean Do I Use It?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP PLS...T_T   I NEED HELP PLS...T_T Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP PLS...T_T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Gamerz :: KingFlyff :: Support :: Technical Help-
Jump to: