Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Admin dont wanna to help me I_vote_lcapAdmin dont wanna to help me I_voting_barAdmin dont wanna to help me I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Admin dont wanna to help me I_vote_lcapAdmin dont wanna to help me I_voting_barAdmin dont wanna to help me I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Admin dont wanna to help me

Go down 
+4
duhast2
Riri
BishBosh
envvv
8 posters
AuthorMessage
envvv
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Admin dont wanna to help me Empty
PostSubject: Admin dont wanna to help me   Admin dont wanna to help me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:50 am

hi all Smile

i have one problem now i post in this forum

i have HERO Blade name : envvv
now i make new char name: envvvv
when i send item i go to take form Mail
but server rollbacked and i lost my item :[[

p.s.. sry for bad english now i show you my photos
i lost suit and one part for psy set 120lvl and Vampire Wand !

[img]Admin dont wanna to help me Flyff010[/img]

and

Admin dont wanna to help me Flyff011

pls help me :[[

online char in game : Envvvv
Back to top Go down
BishBosh
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Admin dont wanna to help me   Admin dont wanna to help me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:52 am

Doesnt it say not to use the Mail service just in case? you should listen more...
Back to top Go down
envvv
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Admin dont wanna to help me   Admin dont wanna to help me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:55 am

sry but im new .. i play only 1 day
and i dont know for Mail Neutral

I do not know another way to move my items

char to char
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Admin dont wanna to help me   Admin dont wanna to help me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:51 pm

You can always make two separate accounts and dual log. Though remember that you can only dual to move items from one character to another.

I remember one day on the server that they announced that you can dual for at least 5 minutes while you transfer stuff Smile. It's easier if you think about it and you aren't at any risk of losing your items. Remember sometimes while using the mail system, your ARE at risk of losing anything you send to other characters.
Back to top Go down
duhast2

PostSubject: Re: Admin dont wanna to help me   Admin dont wanna to help me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Yeah its called dont use the mail.
Back to top Go down
killerman855

PostSubject: Re: Admin dont wanna to help me   Admin dont wanna to help me Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Don't use the mail -.-
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Admin dont wanna to help me   Admin dont wanna to help me Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:38 am

yes dual log but most of the time when someone ask if they can dual log to transfer items GMs are bitchin out they're not even helping

Admin dont wanna to help me Roronoa_Zoro_Signature-1
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Admin dont wanna to help me   Admin dont wanna to help me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:46 am

yup. It's sadly true, and it was some of the GMs that came up with the idea of dual logging for only a few minutes to transfer. They know the mail doesn't work and honestly you can't trust just anyone to hold your things but that is why when dualing you have to be careful anyway.
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: Admin dont wanna to help me   Admin dont wanna to help me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:39 pm

I have friends from Eflyff that i trusted there with epic stuff... so its not too difficult for me to transfer when required
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Admin dont wanna to help me   Admin dont wanna to help me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:37 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: Admin dont wanna to help me   Admin dont wanna to help me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:54 pm

still ... he could just as easily be hiding the items in his inventory. not hard to do... notice his inventory scrolls up and down between the pictures? id say this is a scam to say the least
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Admin dont wanna to help me   Admin dont wanna to help me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:06 pm

hmmm I just noticed that o-o
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: Admin dont wanna to help me   Admin dont wanna to help me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:43 pm

people call me a ****... they just dont realize that im catching them in scams and laziness then they do and get mad
Back to top Go down
Navil
Navil

PostSubject: Re: Admin dont wanna to help me   Admin dont wanna to help me Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Morbid: Yet there's only 6 seconds between the taking times of those pictures, even the same guildcreate-notice is still up there in both of the pictures. I don't believe she/he would be hiding those items up/down in the inventory because it's pretty hard to switch the items places in the inventory during those 6 seconds. For me it's only enough to scroll the inventory down for another screenshot.
Of course there might be a chance for the person to hide those equips on other character, but I doubt about hiding on this one unless they're in backpack.

Sweet that you notice such a thing than inventory is scrolled up/down in the images, wish you notice/think about the screenshotting times aswell then. There is no way to show your whole inventory at once anyways, better done that way than just one screenshot.

envvv: But as Riri said, dual logging is allowed for a few minutes to transfer items. Mail system has been announced as bugged so using it happens with your own decision and taking a risk over it. Another way to have your items transferred is to trust on a friend.
Sadly GMs aren't allowed to restore anything, so you won't get these items back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin dont wanna to help me   Admin dont wanna to help me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin dont wanna to help me
Page 1 of 1