Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
help? :l i cant register and download I_vote_lcaphelp? :l i cant register and download I_voting_barhelp? :l i cant register and download I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
help? :l i cant register and download I_vote_lcaphelp? :l i cant register and download I_voting_barhelp? :l i cant register and download I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

help? :l i cant register and download

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BishBosh
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 1

help? :l i cant register and download Empty
PostSubject: help? :l i cant register and download   help? :l i cant register and download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:57 am

for some reason when i go onto to the website i cant register or download :l help???? D:
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: help? :l i cant register and download   help? :l i cant register and download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:37 pm

A while ago today I heard it was down. Maybe that is the reason why Sad

I'm still not sure but hopefully it will be up soon Smile hopefully lol
Back to top Go down
BishBosh
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: help? :l i cant register and download   help? :l i cant register and download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:39 pm

yayyy ty Very Happy x <3
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: help? :l i cant register and download   help? :l i cant register and download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:05 pm

No problem ^-^!
Back to top Go down

help? :l i cant register and download
Page 1 of 1