Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Regsoul's bloodyscape MOD app I_vote_lcapRegsoul's bloodyscape MOD app I_voting_barRegsoul's bloodyscape MOD app I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Regsoul's bloodyscape MOD app I_vote_lcapRegsoul's bloodyscape MOD app I_voting_barRegsoul's bloodyscape MOD app I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Regsoul's bloodyscape MOD app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
regsoul
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Regsoul's bloodyscape MOD app Empty
PostSubject: Regsoul's bloodyscape MOD app   Regsoul's bloodyscape MOD app Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:32 pm

In Game Name:Regsoul

Time Zone:Eastern Standered

Runescape Experience:i was Offered jagex mod 3x on runescape and accepted the 3rd time drunken

Have You Ever Been A Mod?:i have been a mod on about 7 diffrent servers

If So What Servers?:i only remember a 1 Sad and that is server server and i moved from mod to admin and almost got co owner santa

What Can You Do For Our Server?: i can help this server get more and more people and help them to the best of my knowledge

Is Their Anything Else We Should Know About you?: i am 13 years old, i have been playing rsps/rscps for about 5 years, and im usualy available to help anyone in need on any server so just ask Smile
Back to top Go down

Regsoul's bloodyscape MOD app
Page 1 of 1