Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
[b]Help me connecting[/b] I_vote_lcap[b]Help me connecting[/b] I_voting_bar[b]Help me connecting[/b] I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
[b]Help me connecting[/b] I_vote_lcap[b]Help me connecting[/b] I_voting_bar[b]Help me connecting[/b] I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

[b]Help me connecting[/b]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
devilmau25
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

[b]Help me connecting[/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b]Help me connecting[/b]   [b]Help me connecting[/b] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:01 am

When I start my loader.bat.then loggin my account, the client suddenly disappear, how can i repair it? Please reply faster, i'm working in a Computer shop Tnx.
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: [b]Help me connecting[/b]   [b]Help me connecting[/b] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:34 pm

why not try the patcher?
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: [b]Help me connecting[/b]   [b]Help me connecting[/b] Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:59 pm

i just can't login now, why we don't have 1 patcher, and delete all the other shit..? like eFlyff, this is too confusion, use that, change that ip to that, and then use that instead of that....
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: [b]Help me connecting[/b]   [b]Help me connecting[/b] Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:45 pm

this one is that one and thats the one i cant understand in this post... re-iterate please
Back to top Go down
ChaoticXD

PostSubject: Re: [b]Help me connecting[/b]   [b]Help me connecting[/b] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:09 pm

....lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [b]Help me connecting[/b]   [b]Help me connecting[/b] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[b]Help me connecting[/b]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Gamerz :: KingFlyff :: Discussions :: General-
Jump to: