Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
The Website... I_vote_lcapThe Website... I_voting_barThe Website... I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

The Website...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
regeatton
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

The Website... Empty
PostSubject: The Website...   The Website... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:48 am

The Server is 2Days Down... That is not good!
But the Prob is that the Homepage dont go...
I want to Play Please make the server On
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

The Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Website...   The Website... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:37 am

Do you know about the new website/ip? Because if that is the case, then maybe that's why it isn't working. I have been able to play these last past days myself just fine .-.;;...
Back to top Go down
tweekster
Recruit
Recruit

The Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Website...   The Website... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:05 pm

can i ask what is the ip please and thank you
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

The Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Website...   The Website... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:40 am

the one I'm using is www.kingflyff.bloodygamerz.com, you can ping it and find the ip number if that helps Smile
Back to top Go down
ferritnz
[BG]VIP
[BG]VIP

The Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Website...   The Website... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:12 pm

Hi Guys, can i get some answers please, if the king flyff server up or down? Has it changed ip and website adress? Please if some1 can give me some straight answers I would really apprciate it. Really enjoyed playing this server!
If it is back up, vould u assist me in reconnecting plz.
TYVM in advance.
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

The Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Website...   The Website... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:54 pm

the server is back up now Smile the IP is the new website: kingflyff.bloodygamerz.com

Hope that helps you ^-^
Back to top Go down
grim
Recruit
Recruit

The Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Website...   The Website... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:25 am

can some one help me i cant register its say not found
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Website...   The Website... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Website...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Gamerz :: KingFlyff :: Support :: Technical Help-
Jump to: