Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
killerman855's application! I_vote_lcapkillerman855's application! I_voting_barkillerman855's application! I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
killerman855's application! I_vote_lcapkillerman855's application! I_voting_barkillerman855's application! I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

killerman855's application!

Go down 
+7
RoyaleBlue
Delia
Kyraz
lytning143
MorbidReign
gimpy
killerman855
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
killerman855

[BG]Reputation : 3

killerman855's application! Empty
PostSubject: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Name: Nathan

In-Game Name:Swiftblade

Region:California
Time Zone: GMT-8:00h

Past Experience:I never got to be a Game Master...But I hoping to be one!I know codes and stuff so yeah..

Why do you want to be a Game Master?:I want to be a Game Master because I have been dreaming for it. Ever since I started playing..I have enjoyed being a player.Looking at GMs being cool is just making me really jealous!But one day I will become a GM(I hope).Uhh...What else....I wanted to be a GM because I think it would be a big responsibility and a big job to do.Usually I get bored off of playing King a little but when I turn GM I feel like it would be fun and really busy.Busy is just the word I like..Being busy allll day!Anyways that is about it! I hope you can pick me as a Game Master!I am able to be trusted,I follow rules,and I never curse or say bad jokes about people.(It's just how I am)

What would you do to help King FlyFF better and attract more people?:I would help new people and help all other GMs with some events.I would also make some events myself.I will also help others that are bugged,glitched, or any other bad things.I would punish bad people for doing stuff..I am not a gentle person (at times).I would also make King as fun as possible!I want to make King as fun as possible for many people that play!

How long have you played King?:I have played starting since about December something something.....Uhh...I know it was in 2009...Just can't remember the day.But I am addicted...I have to admit..

About me: I am 10 years old and I like to be occupied!I would also love to be a GM because it seems like a wonderful job I can take!I am 10 years old and I am Chinese.I was born in Sacramento,California.My hobbies are cars,guns,funny but weird stuff,and playing King FlyFF.I may be addicted to stuff...But I just love them!I am in 5th grade at a school of Martin Luther King K-8 Elementry School.I have been dying to make this event happen..Oh!And I also love to hang out with GMs...Even though they ignore me for some akward reason..I hope you can pick me and I will love it if that happened.Thanks Selena(and some others) .I also like to help people with their problems and make everyone have a smile!:]

Extra Information: I think I would make a great Game Master because I am mostly on and I respect people. Anyways I feel like I would make a good GM..So please pick me!t...Uh..That's it!

I hope you pick me as a GM Selena.I will never let you down or anything bad happen.I am dying for this...Thanks once again.

I am dying to be a GM...o.o
(P.S:If I make it to GM PM me In-Game.If I am not connected..You can post on this.) lol!

Last edited by killerman855 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
killerman855

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Nothing yet..-.-
Back to top Go down
gimpy

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:33 am

TEN YEARS OLD?

FUCK NO
Back to top Go down
killerman855

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:51 pm

:/ You got a problem with 10 years old?D:<
Back to top Go down
gimpy

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:11 pm

actually yes. yes i do.
Back to top Go down
killerman855

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:08 pm

-.- What's so bad about a 10 year old being a GM?
Back to top Go down
gimpy

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:17 pm

poor atitude, abuse of power, having a hissy fit and taking it out on people ingame

all in all, you're immature and if you're made a gm then this server will die
Back to top Go down
killerman855

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:20 pm

How am I im-mature?
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:40 am

Sorry for interfering but you are 10 years old, and this is what proves your level of maturity in relation to being a Game Master.

You still get excited for recess at school. You still HAVE recess at school. Girls still have cooties. You're doing book reports with books less than 100 pages. Your idea of a hard days work is cleaning your room and doing the dishes for your parents for your allowance. You're still learning how to con your parents into doing your homework for you. (Don't bother, by the time you do con them into it, you'll know more than they do about that particular subject).

Last but not least, you can still get grounded.

You might be good with codes and whatnot but you don't have the assets the staff are looking for E.g. reliability, assurances, trust and the ability to control your temper should a player insult you.
Back to top Go down
gimpy

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:01 pm

MorbidReign wrote:
Sorry for interfering but you are 10 years old, and this is what proves your level of maturity in relation to being a Game Master.

You still get excited for recess at school. You still HAVE recess at school. Girls still have cooties. You're doing book reports with books less than 100 pages. Your idea of a hard days work is cleaning your room and doing the dishes for your parents for your allowance. You're still learning how to con your parents into doing your homework for you. (Don't bother, by the time you do con them into it, you'll know more than they do about that particular subject).

Last but not least, you can still get grounded.

You might be good with codes and whatnot but you don't have the assets the staff are looking for E.g. reliability, assurances, trust and the ability to control your temper should a player insult you.

Exactly what I was trying to say in my post. Thank you
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:53 pm

LMFAO not a problem
Back to top Go down
killerman855

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:45 pm

@MorbidReign
A lot of things to say.
1. I don't like recess.
2. I do not believe in cootie girly crap.
3. I don't get allowance.
4. I do not wash dishes.
5. I never get grounded.
6. I can write a book with over 100 pages.
7. I do not clean my room(I'm not a clean person)
8. I know how to do my homework myself.
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:43 pm

killerman855 wrote:
@MorbidReign
A lot of things to say.
1. I don't like recess.
2. I do not believe in cootie girly crap.
3. I don't get allowance.
4. I do not wash dishes.
5. I never get grounded.
6. I can write a book with over 100 pages.
7. I do not clean my room(I'm not a clean person)
8. I know how to do my homework myself.

To reiterate my point as to why a 10 year old cannot be a GM.
Listed in order of your retorts.

1.You are lazy
2. Your balls haven't dropped so it doesn't matter anyhow
3. Likely due to lack of knowledge of the value of a dollar
4. Afraid of a little hard work?
5. Can't get grounded if you are being anti-social what with the not liking recess(outdoors)
6. Anyone can write a book over 100 pages. Pictures don't count as a page.
7. Un-organized? You've pointed out 3 times already that you are lazy. If I was interviewing you and you told me you don't clean your room because you are unclean would be an instant "You are not working for me if you paid me"
8. Knowing how to do the work is different then actually rolling up your sleeves and doing it.

I'm sure you might be a useful asset when you're 17, when you've learned what working actually means, the value of the dollar and how to prioritize.
Even though this is a game, the staff ACTUALLY work. Coding, events, updates, security. Do you know how to handle yourself if someone was breaking into your house? Here, when someone tries hacking, your parents won't be there to hide you in the basement.

As far as I know 90% of the staff of KF live on their own by their own means. You are still squandering around at your parents house trying to get out of eating certain foods cooked for you then later asking for permission to do something normally not allowed.

You are simply not old enough to be in a position of authority and handle the responsibility of what is needed.

This is my opinion and I'm 100% sure anyone else reading this will agree.
Back to top Go down
gimpy

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:52 pm

+agree
Back to top Go down
lytning143
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: IP bann or server down?   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:09 am

GM is the server are UP why i cant log-in Very Happy please help....
please..
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:18 pm

so agreed with morbid and gimpy xD
its okay that you wanna be a GM kid,but trust me you got a lot to learn x3
Try hooking up on some new private servers as your practice....
I say all that because I don't wanna be mean and stuff xD
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:21 am

Gratz!
You being ten gives me hope that me being twelve can still have a chance at becoming GM
Smile
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:46 am

serves you all haters Very Happy
anyways grats on GM Smile I didn't know you're 10 yrs old but you act pretty mature in game somtimes random Very Happy

killerman855's application! Roronoa_Zoro_Signature-1
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:05 pm

I have to agree with Morbid and gimpy Sad honestly there are well deserving people who should have got it over Nathan (no offense). Older people. There is no way in hell I can take him seriously and won't. I mean yeah I can show respect in ways since he is GM and all but I just want to throw out the fact that he is 10 years old and most of the players are older than him period. Why listen to someone who hasn't even gone through middle school yet?

And when I read this...I am still wondering how the hell he got the job.

I'm not a mean person, I'm just saying something that some (or most) agree with.
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Its funny because im literally twice his age. And finished COLLEGE! hes barely out of grade 4?
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Idk lol I was 10 around 4th so yeah maybe xD
Back to top Go down
smoKy
smoKy

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:32 am

u are litle...but...dont is important because u get gm xD
gratz^^
Back to top Go down
duhast2

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:57 pm

LOL WTF? I SWEAR TO GOD THEY'RE JUST HANDING OUT GM TO RANDOM PEOPLE. LOL. Wow this server is going to Hell in a handbasket.
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:30 pm

oooo
Back to top Go down
gimpy

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:56 pm

duhast2 wrote:
LOL WTF? I SWEAR TO GOD THEY'RE JUST HANDING OUT GM TO RANDOM PEOPLE. LOL. Wow this server is going to Hell in a handbasket.

pretty much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: killerman855's application!   killerman855's application! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

killerman855's application!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next