Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Read Before Making A Application! I_vote_lcapRead Before Making A Application! I_voting_barRead Before Making A Application! I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Read Before Making A Application! I_vote_lcapRead Before Making A Application! I_voting_barRead Before Making A Application! I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Read Before Making A Application!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Read Before Making A Application! Empty
PostSubject: Read Before Making A Application!   Read Before Making A Application! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:05 am

serenitygunz
Admin

LOOK AT ALL THESE BEFORE YOU MAKE AN APPLICATION, NOT READING THIS THREAD WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC DENIAL.

All applications must follow the application format that we provided you, making your own application will result in an auto-deny.

All applications must be made in legible English, meaning we have to understand what you're saying, at all times. (English has to be a spoken language with at least a 90% coherency rating. )

You're required to AT LEAST spend 3-5 hours online, daily.

You're required to be an active member of the community (This means you have to have more then 30 posts or more! we need to know you're actually active and not just saying you're going to be active, being active and saying you're active is two different things! Zero posts will get you denied!)

Failure to comply with these very basic rules, will result in an INSTANT denial of your application, and there's no exceptions.

(*Note: Being an active member of the community doesn't mean you have to be popular, it simply means that you need to prove that you're actually active and that you're an experienced member of the community.)

(*Note: If your application is denied, then you're going to have to wait for two weeks before you're able to make another application!)

(*Note: No applications are denied for no reason, hassling the staff members about your application can and will get your application denied.

PART 2:

Failure to follow these application formats, will result in your application being denied automatically! FOLLOW THE APPLICATION OR BE DENIED, IT'S THAT SIMPLE, THERE'S NO EXCEPTIONS.

GAME MASTER APPLICATION:

Quote:

In-game name:

Time zone:

Langauges Spoken:

What you're able to do for the server:

Why do you believe you should be hired:

Activity Time:

(NOTE: Show the time-range that you'll play, in your own time zone)

FORUM MODERATOR APPLICATION:

Quote:

In-game name:

Time Zone:

Languages spoken:

English Proficiency:

(NOTE: Basically... How easy is it to comprehend what you're saying? Grammar/Syntax, etc.)

Activity Time:

(NOTE: Show the time-range that you're active on the forums, in your own time-zone.)

What you're able to do for the server:

Why you should be hired:

DEVELOPER APPLICATION:

Quote:

In-Game Name:

Time Zone:

Languages spoken:

Activity Time:

(NOTE: Show the time-range that you'll be able to dedicate to developing, in your own time-zone.)

What are you able to do for the server:

Why do you think you should be hired:

Programs used:

Proof of work:
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Read Before Making A Application!   Read Before Making A Application! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:29 am

Thats the DarKGunZ format.
Back to top Go down
Matchan2
Elite
Elite
Matchan2

[BG]Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Read Before Making A Application!   Read Before Making A Application! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:08 pm

xD next time dont use a guest account
Back to top Go down
MalakZalinto
[BG]Mod
[BG]Mod

[BG]Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Read Before Making A Application!   Read Before Making A Application! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:50 pm

This format is now not the format for applying to BloodyGamerz.
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Read Before Making A Application!   Read Before Making A Application! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:32 am

lol your a mod with 15 posts fail more.
Back to top Go down
The-F1r3
Elite
Elite

[BG]Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Read Before Making A Application!   Read Before Making A Application! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:10 am

Nice but dont use guest account next time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read Before Making A Application!   Read Before Making A Application! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read Before Making A Application!
Page 1 of 1