Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Riri's GM Application - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRiri's GM Application - Page 2 I_voting_barRiri's GM Application - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Riri's GM Application - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRiri's GM Application - Page 2 I_voting_barRiri's GM Application - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Riri's GM Application

Go down 
+9
Ridhi
m20072
Selena
MiniRadi
Riku
David
Antoni
lan242
Riri
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
m20072

[BG]Reputation : -2

Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:41 am

lol xD
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:55 am

it's interesting how this grew from app to discussion .-.;;
Back to top Go down
David
David

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:01 pm

Antoni wrote:
David think's he's good lmfao 1v1 gunz david then i'll shut you up with your rude comments.

is the over still open noob? I'd like to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Ridhi

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Riri ;D This is such an awesome application! I really hope you make it; you are such a nice guild member! You always make me laugh and you are a great help, I really hope it works out for you!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:21 pm

thankies ^-^ your awesome to talk to and hang out with too Very Happy! <3
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:13 am

This one is pure WIN D:

Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:11 am

hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
smoKy
smoKy

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:28 am

yea realy nice app sure win xD
succes !!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:58 am

haha thanks ^-^
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Holy shit RiRi is a chick??? wow way to not pay attention on that one

GL
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:45 pm

LAWL! Your not the first to find that out xD
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Lol apparently I am the last lol. Seriously i thought you were just a girly dude this whole time.!!!
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:08 pm

oh wow xD ok now that one is a first for me lol
Back to top Go down
eleae
eleae

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:42 pm

lol one of the best ive seen. not gonna lie.
i know for a fact how supportive and loyal you are t kingflyff, and how helpful you are with others.
you are pretty active, i seen on pretty much every day, helping when needed and also having fun. good to see.
learning the gm codes is piss, anyone can do it, and although the penya thing is down to admins, your ideas and suggestions will be taken on board if you have a proper voice in your position :p
lol good to know you do other stuff on the net too, you shoulda posted a link to one for the lulz :p
basicly its a thumbs up from me, as with a few others ive put you on the considering list, and ill discuss it at a later date with matt (:
goodluck and well done.
btw i really fucking love your sig >.>
damnit ima have to make something like that for myself sometime lol.
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:21 pm

it's freakin sexy no xD? Thanks ^-^ very appreciated and it makes it awesome hearing it from you =D

this is an old video I made with my sister xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kmvZ8gxlS8

Yeah I don't come out but I got to throw the egg so yeah xDD
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Complete Agreement With Eleae + Some.
Deanna, I know what you can do, Having worked with you before in the past i know you are well capable of doing this job probably more than I am lol. I hope you get hired on, I would be more than thrilled to have you on staff with me again!

You work so hard, you care about each single player and do everything in your power to help them out! You dont give up, you keep at it. It has been seen before on our server, it has been seen here on kingflyff and its seen in xat as well! You never stopped amazing me!
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:38 pm

hee hee thankies ^-^~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riri's GM Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2