Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Selena's Of-Topic Not Spamm - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSelena's Of-Topic Not Spamm - Page 2 I_voting_barSelena's Of-Topic Not Spamm - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Selena's Of-Topic Not Spamm - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSelena's Of-Topic Not Spamm - Page 2 I_voting_barSelena's Of-Topic Not Spamm - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Selena's Of-Topic Not Spamm

Go down 
+12
Wackyisaac
killerman855
MiniRadi
Probe
knowntokill
Riri
Sebast
Navil
Antoni
David
Riku
Selena
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ButtSmex
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Selena's Of-Topic Not Spamm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selena's Of-Topic Not Spamm   Selena's Of-Topic Not Spamm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:40 am

I love coke! *the coke you drink, not the.. drug*

true story!
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Selena's Of-Topic Not Spamm   Selena's Of-Topic Not Spamm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:59 am

sure its a true story...fucking light you ****....sorry ..venting... ima cockslap him with a donkey dong if i see him and the server got fucked
Back to top Go down
Sado`
Sado`

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Selena's Of-Topic Not Spamm   Selena's Of-Topic Not Spamm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:01 pm

Hiya
Im Sado` and somebody take my nick in game : x
(I like pies too >3)

Btw. Server down? : o

@edit
Stupid emotikons ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selena's Of-Topic Not Spamm   Selena's Of-Topic Not Spamm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selena's Of-Topic Not Spamm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2