Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Alisteir Staff Application I_vote_lcapAlisteir Staff Application I_voting_barAlisteir Staff Application I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Alisteir Staff Application I_vote_lcapAlisteir Staff Application I_voting_barAlisteir Staff Application I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Alisteir Staff Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alisteir
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Alisteir Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Alisteir Staff Application   Alisteir Staff Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:51 pm

Alisteir Turbyfield

Time Zone:
Est -5

Experience (What Jobs Can You Do):
I can do GFX work for the website and also be an administrator or moderator of the Bloodyscape server.

Email:

(You can check the admin CP or I can PM you it. I dont want people knowing it unless it is mandatory).

Do You Have A Michrophone?:
Getting one in 2 weeks. Broke it and I cannot buy one on island unless I want to spend $100.

Have You Ever Made Previous Servers?:
Nope, but I have given many ideas and given opions of servers. Basically a beta tester that helps design.

Can You Code?:
Basic HTML.

Can You Make GFX?:
Yes, I have been doing it for 4 years. I have talked about my work with Death. I use Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator CS4 and rarely GIMP. I have the whole Adobe master suite which* is $2000.

Can You WebDesign?:
I used to web design using Dreamweaver.

Do You Know How To Program?:

No.

Is Their Anything Else We Should Know About You?:

Thats about it, nothing much I can say. I have been admin/mod on some of the greatest servers and forums out there. I know mostly Graphic Designing and do it as a profession.

Last edited by Alisteir on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Alisteir Staff Application   Alisteir Staff Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Hire him gogog :] and welcome to bloodygamerz
Back to top Go down
Alisteir
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Alisteir Staff Application   Alisteir Staff Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Antoni wrote:
Hire him gogog :] and welcome to bloodygamerz

Haha, notice how my application is the neatest application and how I probably have the mot experience out of all the other applications here. Read my other application if you want information on servers I have worked for.
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

PostSubject: Re: Alisteir Staff Application   Alisteir Staff Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:06 pm

lmfao? my application > yours and you spelled most wrong by the way and goodluck.
Back to top Go down
Sui
[BG]Retired Founder
[BG]Retired Founder
Sui

[BG]Reputation : 7

PostSubject: Re: Alisteir Staff Application   Alisteir Staff Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:46 pm

Its a decent application. Good Luck. ^^ (Don't be to cocky if you get the spot)
Back to top Go down
http://forum.bloodygamerz.com
Alisteir
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Alisteir Staff Application   Alisteir Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Sui wrote:
Its a decent application. Good Luck. ^^ (Don't be to cocky if you get the spot)

Why would I be cocky about it? A job is a job, I should be happy if I get it. I take my stuff seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sui
[BG]Retired Founder
[BG]Retired Founder
Sui

[BG]Reputation : 7

PostSubject: Re: Alisteir Staff Application   Alisteir Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Just saying from a previous post you did. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://forum.bloodygamerz.com
Alisteir
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Alisteir Staff Application   Alisteir Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Sui wrote:
Just saying from a previous post you did. ^^

Ha, dont worry. I have been doing GFX for 4 years, wont be the first site.
Also is Bloodyscape down?
Back to top Go down
MiniRadi
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
MiniRadi

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Alisteir Staff Application   Alisteir Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Yeah, I like this app. No spaces though xD
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

PostSubject: Re: Alisteir Staff Application   Alisteir Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:30 am

My application is better >.>
Back to top Go down
The-F1r3
Elite
Elite

[BG]Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Alisteir Staff Application   Alisteir Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:15 am

Goodluck and ps antoni why is it so funny to write "my app is better" dont think ur so good
BTW nice app
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alisteir Staff Application   Alisteir Staff Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alisteir Staff Application
Page 1 of 1