Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Who doesnt like Cats? I_vote_lcapWho doesnt like Cats? I_voting_barWho doesnt like Cats? I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Who doesnt like Cats? I_vote_lcapWho doesnt like Cats? I_voting_barWho doesnt like Cats? I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Who doesnt like Cats?

Go down 
+6
MalakZalinto
Antoni
sophi
death
Afridity1
Matchan2
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Matchan2
Elite
Elite
Matchan2

[BG]Reputation : 9

Who doesnt like Cats? Empty
PostSubject: Who doesnt like Cats?   Who doesnt like Cats? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:33 pm

ok people! They say dog is mans best friend; why is it kitties cant be mans best friend!!!! (Not saying I dont like dogs. I actually think there adorable!) CAts are fluffy, cuddly, and perfect. You can sleep with them and there so small they wont take up alot of space. You cant break there bones easily so if u have kids if the kid throws the cat in the air unlike a dog it wont die (Not that you should try this)! MY cats always there for me. Every day its waiting for me to come home. Shadow is so lovable! So my final diagnosis is every illness and disease can be healed by cookies. Yes, I said cookies. Oh and cats are awesome also!
Back to top Go down
Afridity1

[BG]Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Who doesnt like Cats?   Who doesnt like Cats? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Lol wow cats are pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
death
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
death

[BG]Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Who doesnt like Cats?   Who doesnt like Cats? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:30 am

LMAO! Hahahha thats great keira! Wow. Thats some funny stuff xD
Back to top Go down
sophi
[BG]Mod
[BG]Mod
sophi

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Who doesnt like Cats?   Who doesnt like Cats? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:55 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Matchan2
Elite
Elite
Matchan2

PostSubject: Re: Who doesnt like Cats?   Who doesnt like Cats? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:28 am

Yay, I Win! Cats>Dogs
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Who doesnt like Cats?   Who doesnt like Cats? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:41 pm

/agree with keira got a kitty and i hurt him today by the door Sad was screaming.
Back to top Go down
MalakZalinto
[BG]Mod
[BG]Mod

[BG]Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Who doesnt like Cats?   Who doesnt like Cats? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 am

Dog is man's best friend because it would give it's life for you unlike a cat. If danger comes a cat takes off to hide, a dog races to your rescue.
Dog's are very loyal and loving. Yes cats wait for you to get home yes but, unlike a cat, a dog waits for you to get home not with the goal of basically saying hey dude get down here and pet me. They want you to get home because they want to see you again. Cats think they are above humans and dogs think they are below.
Ultimately dogs are better pets.

Btw just an interesting fact, Cats are the only domestic animal not mentioned in the bible at all so... ya..

GO DOGS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

PostSubject: Re: Who doesnt like Cats?   Who doesnt like Cats? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:05 pm

GO CATS /gg
and yeah like u said "they think they are below humans"
so taking a dump everywhere in your house and a piss really makes them look like they are below humans and barking for no reason running around nice point malak u failed once again
and my cat waits till i get home? he runs to the door
and he go's into his cat litter not on the floor or my bed

so you fail.

Sincerly- Antoni Fatkulov

oh and P.S. prove that there is a god? if he comes to my house right now i will belive it
no im not a athesist
i do belive in god just proving my point.
Back to top Go down
Matchan2
Elite
Elite
Matchan2

PostSubject: Re: Who doesnt like Cats?   Who doesnt like Cats? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:54 pm

CAts have nine lives. Well in my cats case 99. Dogs might be mans best friend but cats are a girls most cuddly pillow. If that makes any sense
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

PostSubject: Re: Who doesnt like Cats?   Who doesnt like Cats? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:00 am

my post is better kiera.
Back to top Go down
m20072

[BG]Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: Who doesnt like Cats?   Who doesnt like Cats? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:38 am

cats=cute
Back to top Go down
Tagi
Tagi

PostSubject: Re: Who doesnt like Cats?   Who doesnt like Cats? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:00 am

Cats are pretty cool my cats like 16 now thats really old Surprised
Back to top Go down
Raito
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Who doesnt like Cats?   Who doesnt like Cats? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:21 pm

hey, Cmon leave serious cat alone >_< Im gonna kill you all tonight
Who doesnt like Cats? Serious-cat-joker-300x262
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Who doesnt like Cats?   Who doesnt like Cats? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:50 pm

cats are ewww Very Happy

Who doesnt like Cats? Roronoa_Zoro_Signature-1
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Who doesnt like Cats?   Who doesnt like Cats? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:50 pm

lol jk

Who doesnt like Cats? Roronoa_Zoro_Signature-1
Back to top Go down
Matchan2
Elite
Elite
Matchan2

PostSubject: Re: Who doesnt like Cats?   Who doesnt like Cats? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:32 pm

I can't believe my posts are still alive. X.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who doesnt like Cats?   Who doesnt like Cats? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who doesnt like Cats?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Gamerz :: BloodyGamerz Is Back :: OFF TOPIC/SPAM-
Jump to: