Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Latest BG Update! I_vote_lcapLatest BG Update! I_voting_barLatest BG Update! I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Latest BG Update! I_vote_lcapLatest BG Update! I_voting_barLatest BG Update! I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Latest BG Update!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BloodyGamerz
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
BloodyGamerz

[BG]Reputation : 11

Latest BG Update! Empty
PostSubject: Latest BG Update!   Latest BG Update! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Hey BloodyGamerz users and Staff. Our Team is working deligently on the websites and games that we are hosting. We may need to push it back 1 day. Tonight doesnt seem like it will all be up, Im hoping it will be tommarrow. Just wait alittle longer and we should be fine. Im led to beleive the website should fully be up shortly. Ill keep you all posted on how that goes.

-Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://forum.bloodygamerz.com
BloodyGamerz
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
BloodyGamerz

[BG]Reputation : 11

Latest BG Update! Empty
PostSubject: Security/Help Needed   Latest BG Update! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Hello Everyone we currently are almost done we are adding few security patches to make sure everything is runing nice and smoothly Smile we believe we should be back online By Tomorrow The Crew has been working over 12 hrs now and still contineing to pull the release for tomorrow :-)

I wanna thank Maple,Death,Light for all his work he has been Puting into this project :-)

-Light Mangement Team/Director
Back to top Go down
http://forum.bloodygamerz.com

Latest BG Update!
Page 1 of 1