Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
SUPER ANNOUNCEMENT! I_vote_lcapSUPER ANNOUNCEMENT! I_voting_barSUPER ANNOUNCEMENT! I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
SUPER ANNOUNCEMENT! I_vote_lcapSUPER ANNOUNCEMENT! I_voting_barSUPER ANNOUNCEMENT! I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

SUPER ANNOUNCEMENT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
death
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
death

[BG]Reputation : 5

SUPER ANNOUNCEMENT! Empty
PostSubject: SUPER ANNOUNCEMENT!   SUPER ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Like OMG! Me and Maple, have been working on the Runescape today! And OMG I almost had a heartattack creating the FULLSCREEN HD CLIENT AND 317 SOURCE! Yea yea its 317.. DONT YOU SAY ANYTHIG. Its amazing. Trust me. Ok enough of me being silly. Lets cut to the chase.

The runescape will have tons of features:
-Its own part of the website.
-Full Screen
-HD
-Tons Of Commands
-Tons Of Custom Creations.

I know I didnt go into much detail. But, lmao, when you see it, you will know why I didnt! Theres WAY too much stuff to even put in one post. So im going to say, Download it even if you DONT like runescape. DOWNLOAD it, because it is awesome!

-Thanks
Death
Back to top Go down

SUPER ANNOUNCEMENT!
Page 1 of 1