Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Becoming a Good Rookie I_vote_lcapBecoming a Good Rookie I_voting_barBecoming a Good Rookie I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Becoming a Good Rookie I_vote_lcapBecoming a Good Rookie I_voting_barBecoming a Good Rookie I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Becoming a Good Rookie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Becoming a Good Rookie Empty
PostSubject: Becoming a Good Rookie   Becoming a Good Rookie Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:02 pm

Hello. i will now show u how to become a pro in gunz. it will not be easy but if u want to take the risk than u can big grin

1st of all u must know BF
2nd of all u must be good with shotguns ( if u want to be a shotgun pro)
3rd machine guns are not really needed in this
4th i just added this for fun Razz

ok now time for tut
if u know bf than practice it for about 1 min on a wall. then try dbf learning tutorial on youtube. after u have done that and mastered it with dash also try tbf. if tbf is hard than u will only need a normal bf or dbf. now first put on a shotgun. now the first step is u need a person. find a person and tell him to stand straight. once its done now dash to the side and quickly change to shotgun and while in the air shoot. when ur about to get to the ground quickly switch to the sword then dash and than shoot in the air again. now for something different. while u are near a wall slash and then change to shot gun and change back to sword and dash again. thats not pro but when people see it they kinda get scared that ur going to kill them. now for the sneak attack not much but i just made this one. if u see a person just walk behind them until u get really close to them. now ur like really close so shoot really fast with the shotguns at them. also another technique witch i have learned from some of the people. the pros like to do this if its a team battle they get in and just shoot from side to side like dash and shoot dash and shoot. there is one other way its not really pro but if u get the hang of it really good than u will become a pro. get beside a wall and do ss while that but dont shoot.

Hope i helped for now sorry if its bad i just wanted to make it quick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Good Rookie   Becoming a Good Rookie Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Nice Post KEEP EM COMIN Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Good Rookie   Becoming a Good Rookie Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Ok i will Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Good Rookie   Becoming a Good Rookie Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Wink there useful for some members
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Good Rookie   Becoming a Good Rookie Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:12 pm

[i]if u dont get what im saying just add me on msn: badb_23@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Good Rookie   Becoming a Good Rookie Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:22 pm

I,lll Help Also Kennedydc@live.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Good Rookie   Becoming a Good Rookie Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Becoming a Good Rookie ATTSTX8P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Good Rookie   Becoming a Good Rookie Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:20 pm

Lol its not much but it is enough for new people.
Back to top Go down
Matchan2
Elite
Elite
Matchan2

[BG]Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Good Rookie   Becoming a Good Rookie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:23 pm

JUST BE PRO thats all you need to know
Back to top Go down
Afridity1

[BG]Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Good Rookie   Becoming a Good Rookie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:55 pm

This is pretty pointless.
Back to top Go down
Matchan2
Elite
Elite
Matchan2

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Good Rookie   Becoming a Good Rookie Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 am

Nothing is pointless
Back to top Go down
Matchan2
Elite
Elite
Matchan2

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Good Rookie   Becoming a Good Rookie Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:25 am

except when I say cookies that is pointless
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Good Rookie   Becoming a Good Rookie Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:03 pm

newcomers will get good sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
m20072

[BG]Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Good Rookie   Becoming a Good Rookie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:55 am

very nice
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Good Rookie   Becoming a Good Rookie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:37 am

just look on youtube for better tuts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Good Rookie   Becoming a Good Rookie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Becoming a Good Rookie
Page 1 of 1